Trash Comments on PTP forums

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
I read a lot from people that's get banned on PTP forums especially on BMF that they got banned for posting thrash comments. I don't understand what does trash comments entails? Is it about grammatical errors or writing off point? Share your thoughts.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Maybe the irrelevant comments or off-the-topic responses/comments are trash comments and it may be called spamming , many sites are strict about it and ban members. So one should be careful while posting.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
That's the reason why I dont post too much on BMF as I do here because many of the sites call it spamming. Moreover, when we interact too much on the topics we are likely to go off-topic. It's better to take precautions than to be banned.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's the reason why I dont post too much on BMF as I do here because many of the sites call it spamming. Moreover, when we interact too much on the topics we are likely to go off-topic. It's better to take precautions than to be banned.
Many people post too much on BMF, they got warning too, when they post trash

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.070
If forum allow trash comments, it will lose advertisers and money. I gues administrator can allow it but rates will be very bad. Maybe like in Forum games section or even lower.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
They're so excited doing trashy talks. Soon they'll be sanctioned.
I think some people just want to come here to make money without sharing opportunities with other people and that is why you see they make trash comments because they are always being fast with every comments they make so that they can make a reasonable amount of money

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some PTP sites take it as their rights to take actions without considering the status of the other party. For instance, BMF can freeze any account they feels without giving the owner of the account fair hearing or opportunity to appeal their decision.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Some PTP sites take it as their rights to take actions without considering the status of the other party. For instance, BMF can freeze any account they feels without giving the owner of the account fair hearing or opportunity to appeal their decision.
BMF freeze my account a lot of times so I don't even work on the platform anymore. I may try it again if it will work well for me

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I think some people just want to come here to make money without sharing opportunities with other people and that is why you see they make trash comments because they are always being fast with every comments they make so that they can make a reasonable amount of money

That's the reason the comments here should be moderated and people who spam should be punished. There should be some penalty for such people.

Back