Trash Comments on PTP forums

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
I think the best way to define trash comment, they are does comment that does not support or promote the post in anyway. Remember its a discussion forum so any comment you make should be what is related to the thread or better still stair up more discussion still based on the topic. So when someone comments something not related to the thread or does not contribute to the thread in anyway, it can be classified as trash comment.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Trush comments on PTP sites are not caused by grammatical errors, but comments that deviate from the discussion, or we know as Offtopic and some forums will consider spammers who are given a warning. if the warning is more than 3 times then the account will be banned.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That is the reason I dont take risks on BMF and dont start threads there because it's very hard to check if I am repeating the topic. I have heard many people saying here that people get banned even for a single mistake there and I know once we start posting too much we tend to post trash sometimes so better not to post there. I only post 4-5 posts daily there.
That is nice and since you already made your first withdrawal I think you should be able to make more posts so that you will end good morning but I love the way you are taking it slowly
Post automatically merged:

I think the best way to define trash comment, they are does comment that does not support or promote the post in anyway. Remember its a discussion forum so any comment you make should be what is related to the thread or better still stair up more discussion still based on the topic. So when someone comments something not related to the thread or does not contribute to the thread in anyway, it can be classified as trash comment.
A trash comment is majorly a comment that is not reasonable and does not have a meaning to the topic that has been created so if there is anyone who drops the trash comments in a paid to post forum, he should change

Last edited:

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
It's hard to get rid of such comments they are expected to have on every forum site. Yes, moderators should not be so strict that he bans a user just for a single trash message. He should give a warning for the first mistake.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
Apart from unrelated comments, generic comments are also regarded as thrash comments. I can never be banned from any forum.

That's because I try to make sure that my comments have a good level of contribution to the topic at hand.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I haven't experienced what I see being said here . But then again I am only active once a week on the site,othere then me logging to gain points .

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Thanks for this very valuable information. It's better to do the commenting only. It will be safer. That's also a ridiculous site banning members right away. There's should be first warning.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
This is a highly discussed topic in the ptp forums, there will always be users who only care about profit and not contribute anything to the forum, the user in question should know that at any moment they will be discovered and banned, and they will also do make the forum less efficient, these users should be banned if their behavior is repeated

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
It does take a lot of work to keep the forum clean and since Referral Index forum have more traffic now so naturally we required a big team of mods and now we have it so it's useful

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
It is a thing I owe my conscience to add value to any place I work to earn. That's why one can never see me making thrash comments on this board.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
It does take a lot of work to keep the forum clean and since Referral Index forum have more traffic now so naturally we required a big team of mods and now we have it so it's useful
Exactly, the bigger the forum is the more efforts are needed to clean the spam forum, I think the mods and admins are doing a good job of moving the threads and removing unnecessary posts.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I guess trash comments are posts which are short and off topic. I think it's fair for forums to ban users posting trash comments to maintain the reputation of the forum.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.540
A lot of people post just for earning credits, these posts do not add value to the discussion. As a moderate on a couple of sites, I frequently delete trash posts.

Back