AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
It's not a good thing because if they don't improve then they won't learn from their mistakes and keep making same mistake again and again and won't earn anything

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
Many people post too much on BMF, they got warning too, when they post trash
Beermoneyforum will never warn you if you make mistakes, you will get banned out rightly. The funniest part is that people that have been on the forum for a very long time and are posting trash are still there but people that are posting good comments are often picked as a threat and that is why they are reported to Mr B who will not take any investigative action before banning. This is what is happening in beermoneyforum and it's the truth.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
What I observed in BMF there are topics that seemed plagiarised. Topics are redundancy. They're numerous and I'm wondering why aren't they moderated.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
What I observed in BMF there are topics that seemed plagiarised. Topics are redundancy. They're numerous and I'm wondering why aren't they moderated.
That's new and I haven't noticed anything like that and if you see anything like that again then feel free to report that to admin

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
That's new and I haven't noticed anything like that and if you see anything like that again then feel free to report that to admin
I'm new to that site. I just post there. I am so overwhelmed of the payment in BMF 20 for comments and 10 for a 3rd party comment. I like to write a post trade but I'm still hesitant.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I'm new to that site. I just post there. I am so overwhelmed of the payment in BMF 20 for comments and 10 for a 3rd party comment. I like to write a post trade but I'm still hesitant.
What is 3rd party comment lol, I am not aware of it but I think you mean likes, you earn 10 BMF when someone likes your post, try to post comments only as threads are moderated and its risky to post threads

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
See when you post a thread on bmf you need to search if its not already posted and in case it is then you shouldn't post it because you won't earn for it

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Beermoneyforum will never warn you if you make mistakes, you will get banned out rightly. The funniest part is that people that have been on the forum for a very long time and are posting trash are still there but people that are posting good comments are often picked as a threat and that is why they are reported to Mr B who will not take any investigative action before banning. This is what is happening in beermoneyforum and it's the truth.
This is the same thing that happened to my account. I make good comments and I still get banned. It is not nice.
I hope to g back to the platform

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
See when you post a thread on bmf you need to search if its not already posted and in case it is then you shouldn't post it because you won't earn for it
But my post will be different though business related. I just want to know how much is the pay per post. MBF invited me to join in a particular contest which earns at $1000 per day. I haven't committed yet. Do you know about this?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
But my post will be different though business related. I just want to know how much is the pay per post. MBF invited me to join in a particular contest which earns at $1000 per day. I haven't committed yet. Do you know about this?
You don't need to join any such contests, BMF also promotes many websites and this is how they earn revenue, I don't join any website.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This is the first time I am reading about it and I will check it to confirm and to also know if people like me were invited

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Thank you for alarming me. It's good to have someone we can listen to, to avoid disparity of feeling.

That is the reason I dont take risks on BMF and dont start threads there because it's very hard to check if I am repeating the topic. I have heard many people saying here that people get banned even for a single mistake there and I know once we start posting too much we tend to post trash sometimes so better not to post there. I only post 4-5 posts daily there.

Back