AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I'm very sure that there are moderators who check every comment that is being made here. That's very certain

Don't know if they do so. I don't see the moderator online often here but they should make it a system if they want to remain in the market in a long run.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
Trash comments mean nonsense, with no significance, and no bearing that may harm the site. Those comments are not related to the topic.
You said it perfectly and every website look it differently because every website have different admins and they look at these differently.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Don't know if they do so. I don't see the moderator online often here but they should make it a system if they want to remain in the market in a long run.
I was once corrected by a moderator here and that's was when I realized that the moderators that are here actually working but you might not come across them because your posts may be quality and you have not done anything wrong on the platform

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I was once corrected by a moderator here and that's was when I realized that the moderators that are here actually working but you might not come across them because your posts may be qualified and you have not done anything wrong on the platform

Ok, that's fine. We don't need to see them, they should only perform their duty.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Yes and I've noticed that there are times when you perform your duty but it is not obvious in the eyes of the users

I have got a warning here on R.I.F. from the moderator and they said if I get one more warning I will be banned. These warnings will stay on my profile for two months and then will disappear.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
We need to follow the rules and if we not then we may face the consequences and in case we are warned by a moderator then we should improve and should get the feedback from them

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
We need to follow the rules and if we not then we may face the consequences and in case we are warned by a moderator then we should improve and should get the feedback from them

I agree with it but the moderators should also be transparent and should specify where the user went wrong and most importantly they should not be partial and should not be harsh for a specific member (s)

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I have got a warning here on R.I.F. from the moderator and they said if I get one more warning I will be banned. These warnings will stay on my profile for two months and then will disappear.
I also got a warning some time ago but I was not told that the warnings will appear on my profile but I'll check it now

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
I agree with it but the moderators should also be transparent and should specify where the user went wrong and most importantly they should not be partial and should not be harsh for a specific member (s)
Yes that's right and it's better to ask the moderator about the posts that we are getting warned for or experience deletion or deduction

Back