Not Paying đźš« Trendri.com forum Review

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Ooh thanks for sharing the with us
The information is a useful one. It also too me three days on insuredforum
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My first payout request on Trendri Forum! It's always an exciting time when you start to see the rewards of your hard work. I'm sure you have been putting in a lot of effort to get to this point and it's great to see it pay off. Moving forward, be sure to keep up with your progress, and review your strategies from time to time to make sure you're staying on track. With continued dedication and focus, I'm sure you'll continue to see great results.

How long does it take to receive the cash? Anyone here has experience on it?
Well before being approved, as you know it is necessary to publish at least 20 threads and 10 comments, with a specific minimum number of words for each of them. Currently posting day after day, I am arrived at posting 11 threads and 8 comments. I'm doing my best to get as soon as possible to be a verified user and therefore to receive my first earnings.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My first payout request on Trendri Forum! It's always an exciting time when you start to see the rewards of your hard work. I'm sure you have been putting in a lot of effort to get to this point and it's great to see it pay off. Moving forward, be sure to keep up with your progress, and review your strategies from time to time to make sure you're staying on track. With continued dedication and focus, I'm sure you'll continue to see great results.

How long does it take to receive the cash? Anyone here has experience on it?
Congratulations on your pay out, how difficult is it to post on the trendi forum, and how is their payment like

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
It's definitely a great feeling to see your hard work paying off with your first payout request on Trendri Forum! I'm sure it's taken a lot of effort to get to this point and it's great to see it all come to fruition.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always imagine that the greatest satisfaction is seeing one's work finally pay off.
However I believe that the greatest effort on Trendri is made by people who do not have English as their mother tongue.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
on January 4th of this year there was an update regarding the minimum number of words that each post or thread must contain.
Here is the new regulation:
The thread word count was increased to 200 words across all forums, while the comment word count was reduced to 100 words

That's good that they made a rule. I guess there should always be a rule like that because that helps a site to gain a good reputation. Short comments are often considered spamming.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's good that they made a rule. I guess there should always be a rule like that because that helps a site to gain a good reputation. Short comments are often considered spamming.
Probably, the purpose of every website is to make profit. if short comments are very much allowed, the website may not be able to generate money.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Probably, the purpose of every website is to make a profit. if short comments are very much allowed, the website may not be able to generate money.

I agree that's the reason many of the sites close as they cannot generate revenues. Initially the same happened with RIF also then things changed.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, you are right and I think the same way too. However, I also believe that a too high word limit could lead the user to add details of relative importance only in order to be approved.
Do you happen to share my point of view too?

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
New Pay Rate
Trendry forum has announced that members who make a post of at least 100 words earn a reward of $0.084. Meanwhile, those who make a thread of at least 200 words will get a reward of $ 0.1.
Oh! When was this announcement made? I was there yesterday and I earned only 0.04 for posts of 100 words and more. I have not been there today. Maybe it's the latest update and I have missed on that. It sounds interesting and exciting. I will be there tomorrow to check

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Oh! When was this announcement made? I was there yesterday and I earned only 0.04 for posts of 100 words and more. I have not been there today. Maybe it's the latest update and I have missed on that. It sounds interesting and exciting. I will be there tomorrow to check
Since the beginning of January but I forgot the date, you are right if you only answer or comment about 100 you earned about $ 0.04, but if you are above 200 words you will get more than $ 0.06, while for threads more than 200 words you will get $ 0.1 per thread;

Back