Not Paying đźš« Trendri.com forum Review

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I registered on Trendri but I could not continue on it because they ask to get verified to get paid. Also, I can't keep myself focused on many sites so I don't work on many sites.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
on January 4th of this year there was an update regarding the minimum number of words that each post or thread must contain.
Here is the new regulation:
The thread word count was increased to 200 words across all forums, while the comment word count was reduced to 100 words

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Trendri is a very good forum, and I think the longer word count would be beneficial for it in the long run as it forces people to contribute positively about the topic. I also like the low withdrawal threshold.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
To be able to receive withdrawal money from Trendri at least you have to wait 3 days, because all the threads and posts that you created will be evaluated. If there are no problems such as plagiarism etc., then the payment will go smoothly. But other constraints need to be considered, such as the admin being abroad, which can delay your payment.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I am not on that site so don't know how much time it takes to withdraw money from the site. I have been on three sites BMF, mylot and RIF where I never had a problem with the withdrawals except BMF where it took time to get my payment in the wallet.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I am not on that site so don't know how much time it takes to withdraw money from the site. I have been on three sites BMF, mylot and RIF where I never had a problem with the withdrawals except BMF where it took time to get my payment in the wallet.
There is no major problem in Trendri, and probably the same for all paid sites owners/admins will not pay you when they are abroad, also the RIF admin when he is on vacation delays payment, for fear that if they have to pay you only $ 10 but at their risk very high to be hacked if you have to login on the payment platform. and maybe they can lose thousands of dollars.

Back