Not Paying đźš« Trendri.com forum Review

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
This is easy. I can do that in one day. Unless you are not creative. Then trendri doesn't need you.
Post automatically merged:

You really have to be in trendri. I came to know about this RIF there. It is a stockpile of information. Their cryptocurrency section is the best.
Yes, exactly, you can do it in one day and I see it as a good thing, so it is more difficult for spammers or creators of junk content away from their platform

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
New Pay Rate
Trendry forum has announced that members who make a post of at least 100 words earn a reward of $0.084. Meanwhile, those who make a thread of at least 200 words will get a reward of $ 0.1.
If this news is true, then this is extremely awesome, it would definitely motivate the members to keep putting in quality post a d contents.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
If this news is true, then this is extremely awesome, it would definitely motivate the members to keep putting in quality post a d contents.
This information is correct, you can try it, especially if your content has been verified, although there is still a minimum content requirement to publish a 10 word post, 30 word thread.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
This information is correct, you can try it, especially if your content has been verified, although there is still a minimum content requirement to publish a 10 word post, 30 word thread.
Okay thanks for the information, i tried looking for the announcement but could not find it, i guess i checked the wrong section. Please where can i find the announcement on trendri?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, that is right, Mylot pays people, it is very legit and I am a member of that blogging site. But that site is not an earning site where you depend primarily for survival. All you have to do is interact and write good posts Mylotters may like to reply or interact, But there are countries Paypal does not support and PP is the only means of sending the payment. Te minimum threshold is $5.
Okay, I personally prefer to get paid in cryptocurrency. PayPal is not fully supported in my country, so it is actually not a platform for me.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Okay thanks for the information, i tried looking for the announcement but could not find it, i guess i checked the wrong section. Please where can i find the announcement on trendri?
Actually you can find it on the get-paid-to-post-on-trendri-forum. but unfortunately I can not copy paste or include a link in this forum. but there are screenshots.

trendri rewards.jpg

Ubcash

Complete Stranger
Sep 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was once a member of the above platform but I didn't stay or work there for long. I did not make even a single withdrawal there. I was discouraged by the fact that one has to make a very long post to earn. But from the new announcement as seen above, I think it is worth rechecking it or even register as a new member as extra earning platform. Thanks for the update.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was once a member of the above platform but I didn't stay or work there for long. I did not make even a single withdrawal there. I was discouraged by the fact that one has to make a very long post to earn. But from the new announcement as seen above, I think it is worth rechecking it or even register as a new member as extra earning platform. Thanks for the update.
I have been working on the website for a very long time and I can say that it's a very good website to make money from. You just have to be consistent.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, if you enjoy writing it's probably the best paid to post platform for you. You can make up to cents on every thread.
Writing an article is different from posting a thread because with article writing, you will need to do some research and recheck your article tondo any corrections, so the stress is more than just posting threads and been paid cent for your work.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
The truth is that anyone that cannot work on trendri cannot work on Beer Money Forum. They are the same people that would make this RIF not to grown, and subsequently collapse. The owner here is pampering them. Check-out their low quality posts. 3 lines max. How would the site grow with such? I hate to see those low quality posts. Shout out to @Magnus2022, @eldavis and somengee Nigerians that take out time to make engaging posts here.

The rest are just doing normal Nigerian levels of exploiting a system. If they continue like that, let's see how this forum would last.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
Trendri was a very wonderful platform I joined this platform 3 years ago and at that time we were making big but now it has reduced the number the amount you can make on the Platform in a day.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
My first payout request on Trendri Forum! It's always an exciting time when you start to see the rewards of your hard work. I'm sure you have been putting in a lot of effort to get to this point and it's great to see it pay off. Moving forward, be sure to keep up with your progress, and review your strategies from time to time to make sure you're staying on track. With continued dedication and focus, I'm sure you'll continue to see great results.

How long does it take to receive the cash? Anyone here has experience on it?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
My first payout request on Trendri Forum! It's always an exciting time when you start to see the rewards of your hard work. I'm sure you have been putting in a lot of effort to get to this point and it's great to see it pay off. Moving forward, be sure to keep up with your progress, and review your strategies from time to time to make sure you're staying on track. With continued dedication and focus, I'm sure you'll continue to see great results.

How long does it take to receive the cash? Anyone here has experience on it?
I do not work on this forum but I work on the second forum and it took me three days before I received my payment and sometimes it is faster

Back