Not Paying đźš« Trendri.com forum Review

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
Before you can start earning money, you must first be verified. I am also trying to be verified. I am hoping to be verified before the end of the month.
Why does it take so long to wait to get the verification? Is that an elite site? I don't think so if it is among the Topnotch writing site like Listverse.
Post automatically merged:

@Sanjee , that is a big slam on the site seeing a member quitting. It gives bad implications why a member quit. That was a very good and quick decision.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, Trendri is one of my most preferred paid to post forum. I have been a member and a platform for over two years. It is one of the most legitimate paid to post platforms online.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.163
Why does it take so long to wait to get the verification? Is that an elite site? I don't think so if it is among the Topnotch writing site like Listverse.

@Sanjee , that is a big slam on the site seeing a member quitting. It gives bad implications why a member quit. That was a very good and quick decision.

I don't know if it's a good decision or not. I found the site a bit different. I like mylot more than any site.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
Does mylot still pay people to write? I have been hearing of the website for a while but I've not been able to sign up an account. And what is their pay rate?.
Yes, that is right, Mylot pays people, it is very legit and I am a member of that blogging site. But that site is not an earning site where you depend primarily for survival. All you have to do is interact and write good posts Mylotters may like to reply or interact, But there are countries Paypal does not support and PP is the only means of sending the payment. Te minimum threshold is $5.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
I receive a lot of PMs like this on the Trendri forum. If you have created at least 10 threads and 20 posts, you need to request verification to mr.Fecoms (at Support). After your writing is verified and worthy of publication, then every thread and post you make will get a reward.
Yes, that's right. You explained everything very well. This is how you get verified. I am also a member of Trendri. It is a legit site.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.163
I didn't get the payment in mylot this month as I am not active on the site these days. Yes the pay rates are not much but still I like spending time on that site.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
I didn't get the payment in mylot this month as I am not active on the site these days. Yes the pay rates are not much but still I like spending time on that site.
The payment I received was good for two months hehehe November and December, but this time I learned the technique to reach the threshold, in fact, because of that technique, I have now standby money in Mylot worth $3, not bad, right?

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What I can only post here is that, most PTP forum sites are not like RIF. Their condition of services is not that friendly. That is why before you join any PTP, try to read their reviews.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am working on RIF and beermoneyforum for now. I don't want to cluster my hands with a lot of work that I can not be able to do perfectly. I will consider trendri when I graduated from beermoney forum and RIF.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am working on RIF and beermoneyforum for now. I don't want to cluster my hands with a lot of work that I can not be able to do perfectly. I will consider trendri when I graduated from beermoney forum and RIF.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That is the best advice. When you have too much sites to post, you become less dedicated and focussed. With minimum sites, you stand the opportunity of making more than $1 daily.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.163
The payment I received was good for two months hehehe November and December, but this time I learned the technique to reach the threshold, in fact, because of that technique, I have now standby money in Mylot worth $3, not bad, right?

I knew the technique long back. I have earned $1.5 in a day but that very tiresome and you need to interact a lot..

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I love Mylot despite earnings so slow but there is something we like and that's the camaraderie we built wth Mylotters. I am glad I received my pay the other day. It was so earlier than what is expected.
Interaction at Mylot is different. Yes pay is slow but it's the camaraderie built among the members that's important.. I am just sad a fellow Mylotter who is actually a real friend cannot log in anymore but Admin says her account is working.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
From the negative comments about Trendri there's no reason for me to waste my time and energy. It's so frustrating site needing verification. How high that site is it's a feeling for the pay is slow as a snail.

@relcap23 who is that Mylotter who cannot log in anymore? What's her problem or offense? If it's working it could be her log in history congested.

Back