Not Paying đźš« Trendri.com forum Review

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
From the negative comments about Trendri there's no reason for me to waste my time and energy. It's so frustrating site needing verification. How high that site is it's a feeling for the pay is slow as a snail.
Post automatically merged:

@relcap23 who is that Mylotter who cannot log in anymore? What's her problem or offense? If it's working it could be her log in history congested.
It's Eileen but she said it's fine and it's almost a year already.. There's no offense Go ask Alice said nothing is wrong with her account
She really cannot figure out what's wrong so she had stopped trying. I will try telling her that it could be her history is congested.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will talk it over with her. It's so sad we can not interact in that site...Did you know that she's my college classmate in Manila and we got reconnected on Mylot not FB eventually we're now interacting through FB

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I will talk it over with her. It's so sad we can not interact in that site...Did you know that she's my college classmate in Manila and we got reconnected on Mylot not FB eventually we're now interacting through FB
What is her real name? Tell her about my suggestions and if it won't work, she can create s new account. She could also email the Mylot admin.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I'm not tempted to join on that forum site because there's a good earning forum site RIF and I also better concentrate on PostBuck because the pay per post is 20.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Good you already got approved on Trendri and now you can earn for your posts. Admin can look at the posts under queue but mostly they want users to notify the admin before.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
You need to be verified before you can earn anything from your posts on trendri.com. However you must submit the required number of posts and threads for you to be approved

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
You need to have 10 well-argued posts and 20 well-argued created threads too to be able to be verified as far as I know.
This is easy. I can do that in one day. Unless you are not creative. Then trendri doesn't need you.

This is great I have to check the site now . I wish insured forum can also come back to PTP status too.
You really have to be in trendri. I came to know about this RIF there. It is a stockpile of information. Their cryptocurrency section is the best.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I am trying to get verified on the website. However, it is somewhat difficult because you must first create 20 threads and posts before you can begin earning.
Not 20 threads, but you only need to create 20 posts and 10 threads. The purpose of verification on Trendri is to assess whether member-generated content is worthy of publication. And indirectly train members to become professional writers.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That is the best advice, it's not all about accumulating forums and at the end you will not post in all of them
That is the best advice. When you have too much sites to post, you become less dedicated and focussed. With minimum sites, you stand the opportunity of making more than $1 daily.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
This is easy. I can do that in one day. Unless you are not creative. Then trendri doesn't need you.

You really have to be in trendri. I came to know about this RIF there. It is a stockpile of information. Their cryptocurrency section is the best.
Yeah I'm on the site so I know a lot about it. I think I have one of the pioneers there.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Almost all the forums have the same members so on every forum we get the same news. I won't join Trendri as of now, I have lack of time and I am happy with whatever forum I am on.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
First you need to read FAQ all confusions will clear and things will be better. There you need to write 20 quality threads and 10 posts then you need to apply for verification, if you verified then you'll be able to earn. We need to have many good forums and one of which is trendri.com.

Back