Not Paying đźš« Trendri.com forum Review

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Writing an article is different from posting a thread because with article writing, you will need to do some research and recheck your article tondo any corrections, so the stress is more than just posting threads and been paid cent for your work.
I know, but on Trendri 200 words thread is just like an article. So I think it is also a form of article writing.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
Trendi is a very legitimate paid to post forum that I've been in existence for a very long time but they have reduced their earning rate and you cannot make more than 70 cents on the Platform in the day.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a recently registered user who has yet to be verified. For this reason I'm committing myself to writing at least 20 threads and 10 quality posts.
For now, between threads and posts, I've composed a total of 14 messages.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am a recently registered user who has yet to be verified. For this reason I'm committing myself to writing at least 20 threads and 10 quality posts.
For now, between threads and posts, I've composed a total of 14 messages.
Good, the forum is actually worth it because I've been a member for about 2 years. Once you reach the threshold for verification you will automatically start earning.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
As for me, I have been there and I have cashed out but sadly I cannot continue to post and comment as my means of earning on most of the sites that I am a member of for more than six months. The reasons are that mainly it is an excruciating mental torcher and I kind of feel unproductive. It is honestly frustrating to be earning just by posting threads and comments for over six months. What I would like to promote is the inter-trade amongst the community in various tasks. For example, I am a researcher and I can pay $2 to 10 dollars for well researched content.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
However often there are updates on Trendri that are not reflected in the original Guidelines, such as that a thread must contain at least 110 words and 100 for a comment. The regulation should always be kept up to date on the first page.

Xandro

Complete Stranger
Jan 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The forum is actually great just that they are actually reducing their pay rate and the number of posts you're allowed to make in a day which is somewhat not good.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
However often there are updates on Trendri that are not reflected in the original Guidelines, such as that a thread must contain at least 110 words and 100 for a comment. The regulation should always be kept up to date on the first page.
Yeah, sometimes things like that are not being updated on Trendri in order to let members be aware. But outside that, the admin is actually a great guy.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The forum is actually great just that they are actually reducing their pay rate and the number of posts you're allowed to make in a day which is somewhat not good.
That is, to understand, basically they ask we for more effort by increasing the minimum number of words to more than 100 per post and even at the same time paying even less than before?

Back