Water Before The Meal or During the Meal of After The meal?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
This is a very tricky question because everyone has their own habits when it comes to taking water before, during, or after a meal but what I have read and seen from people who call themselves experts, suggests, we should have water 30 mins before lunch and only after an hour after lunch and no water during the meal. I am unable to control myself so I am just taking water when I want.

What is your preference, Water Before The Meal or During the Meal of After The meal?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$5.503
Some people claimed that it is better to drink before eating a meal. As for me, I can do either. It depends on a particular situation while having my meals for the day.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$2.245
Raw Dex
$0.003
I don't get affected by what people say. I drink water when I feel I should. Experts say that we can drink lukewarm water after a meal. Maybe lukewarm doesn't affect the activities of digestive enzymes and hormones.

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I really don't take note on how much water i take or when I take it. I can't take water anytime i feel like taking it.it can be after a meal, before or even in between. It also depends on the food am taking especially the spicy ones or dry ones.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.315
This is a very tricky question because everyone has their own habits when it comes to taking water before, during, or after a meal but what I have read and seen from people who call themselves experts, suggests, we should have water 30 mins before lunch and only after an hour after lunch and no water during the meal. I am unable to control myself so I am just taking water when I want.

What is your preference, Water Before The Meal or During the Meal of After The meal?
I drink water before, during and after meal. I can't eat without drinking water in between

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$5.503
Its said that water after the meal is good for health that too after a certain time not immediately after meal
Some people also think that it is not good to drink cold water. They prefer hot water to drain the fats. I have not checked the concern yet. I need more time to validate this claim soon.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I drink water whenever I feel thirsty, especially when I'm eating, I can't eat without drinking. It's better for me to be hungry than I have to eat then I'm thirsty because there's no drink during the meal. LOL I always take a bottle of water with me when I leave the house. :D

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.383
I drink water whenever I feel thirsty, especially when I'm eating, I can't eat without drinking. It's better for me to be hungry than I have to eat then I'm thirsty because there's no drink during the meal. LOL I always take a bottle of water with me when I leave the house. :D
I'm also doing the same bringing water hot and cold at 2 glasses each. The hot for coffee the cold for tummy hehe. Don't eat if there's no water.

Back