What are your experiences on article writing sites?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Probably, you just have to be very consistent in what you do to make money online. It is also very possible to build a passive income source at the comfort of your home.
Consistency is the main thing that everyone needs if truly we want to make something good online or even offline.

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do find it hard to get article writing jobs. I think there are too many writers now online and there is competition now and only the really best writers got good writing jobs. I love writing articles and essays but I'm not really that fluent in written English

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I worked for many article writing sites but yet didn't get any reasonable amount. I did very hard work on paidforarticles but it turned scam.
What is your experience? Can you suggest any site?

It's not easy with articles writing. I feel that it's because there are so many writers in the field for it that makes it hard to earn from it.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've tried out several article writing site and I was never successful with them so I prefer to stick with the paid to post forum when it comes to writing gigs.
That's fair article writing can take a lot of time and effort I sometimes write articles on forumcoin but I didn't had great experience still some people make good money writing articles

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
That's fair article writing can take a lot of time and effort I sometimes write articles on forumcoin but I didn't had great experience still some people make good money writing articles
I always forget to write articles on that platform and I don't even know how to go about it. I don't know if I'm going to take permission from the owner of the website or not

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I was once an article writer at oDesk now called iwriter and the pay was right. The pay per article varies according to category but I received $135 a month. I stopped because of work offline pressures.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am not writing articles so I am not part of any such websites however I am part of the forum coin and now even RIF is allowing users to post articles and earn

Back