What brand of your phone that you currently use?

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The Xiaomi has better features because it's more expensive whereas the kind of Oppo I had is the cheaper one. My oppo is already 4 years old.
Post automatically merged:

I had Nokia longtime ago when Mobile phones was first introduced, I had also used cloudfone. My niece uses Realme.
Oh nice. I miss using Nokia mobile phone ngl.
Am using Samsung A50, which is pure luxury and its speed is thunderbolt. Am not planning to change. It is a gift from a personal I picked his phone and return It back him.
You are so lucky. I hope there's a people more like you.
Huaweii, Oppo, Samsung, Lenovo, Cherry Mobile user here and soon I will use Infinix, once it will be delivered. ;)
I'm kinda curious about Infinix. Maybe I'll buy it someday.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh nice. I miss using Nokia mobile phone ngl.

You are so lucky. I hope there's a people more like you.

I'm kinda curious about Infinix. Maybe I'll buy it someday.
I just recently knew about Infinix, I watched some good reviews about it, plus it is a smartphone that is budget friendly with higher RAM/ROM.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
At the moment I currently have the Huawei P30 Pro. My daughter had it before me from Christmas 2020 until Christmas 2021 and she then upgraded to an iPhone. I took her Huawei P30 Pro and I have been using it since Christmas 2021. I haven't had any issues with it and it still updates to the latest version of Android as well so it's great for what I need the phone for.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
At the moment I currently have the Huawei P30 Pro. My daughter had it before me from Christmas 2020 until Christmas 2021 and she then upgraded to an iPhone. I took her Huawei P30 Pro and I have been using it since Christmas 2021. I haven't had any issues with it and it still updates to the latest version of Android as well so it's great for what I need the phone for.
Its a good phone. My aunt use that brand in years ngl.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sony most peaple think that sony only produces PS and TVs but they also makes phones I got it quite long time ago and so far it's great I can do all stuff that I need on there

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sony most peaple think that sony only produces PS and TVs but they also makes phones I got it quite long time ago and so far it's great I can do all stuff that I need on there
My phone is a $100 Motorola, which does everything I need hosted with T-Mobil on a prepaid Senior Account (over 55) for $10 a month including unlimited Talk and Text with 2 Gb of 5G Data and if I use all that it drops to Unlimited 4G Data, which is all my phone will use anyway.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.163
@AruneBend My first Android phone was Soni Experia, it was a good phone but was expensive so it didn't make an impact in the market. I have not seen people buying Soni brand available in the market,these days when other brands are not so expensive

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.900
You are right. I think the kind of popularity that iPhone had is something that is killing other products. People no longer use other phone brand like the way they use apple. It has gained our attention

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.163
I have not planned for a new phone as my present phone is still working fine. My wife's phone needs to be changed. She is willing to buy an OPPO phone. I had this brand in the past and it worked fine.

Back