What brand of your phone that you currently use?

ridsa

Complete Stranger
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Realme GT Neo 3T, fast and nice phone, use SD 870 and have 8gb RAM can be expand to 13gb with OLED screen. good for daily use and gaming.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
6gb is enough I think for daily use and gaming and no much do multitasking.
Yeah. But time passes by, the phone slows down, and apps will get upgrades. Meaning, it will take more of your storage space.
I like the Tecno product. It is cheaper than the rest. Which series are you using?
I have Infinix bro, it's also good. Though my main phone is Xiaomi.

ridsa

Complete Stranger
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah. But time passes by, the phone slows down, and apps will get upgrades. Meaning, it will take more of your storage space.

I have Infinix bro, it's also good. Though my main phone is Xiaomi.
Sure that why you need to upgrade your smartphone to latest after a couple years. Usually I change my phone after 3 years but depends the situation.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My Oppo A92 was bought back in 2020. Now, there is A96 or 97. But I am planning to get a second phone which the Tecno.
This Oppo was my second phone but the Samsung J7 Pro gave up on me.
I never tried Oppo. I had good experience with Xiaomi so I bought a new one. It's camera is also good. Infinix is my secondary phone, while I still have my old Xiaomi and Huawei phones.

I never tried Oppo. I had good experience with Xiaomi so I bought a new one. It's camera is also good. Infinix is my secondary phone, while I still have my old Xiaomi and Huawei phones.
Supposedly, I should be getting RealMe but the salesperson offered me Oppo. I liked it when I got one.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I recently bought a XIAOMI Redmi 11T with 8Gb RAM - 128GB storage. However, I still don't know its resistance to water and accidental falls to the ground.

Tracee1

Unfamiliar
Dec 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I currently use Realme its has a nice specs and its not lag.
I love the features of it and I've been using it 2 years already I think.

What's yours?
presently am using Tecno Camon 18, ever since I started with Camon 10 many years ago i have been following the Camon series as am quiet satisfied with the specs of the product.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I recently bought a XIAOMI Redmi 11T with 8Gb RAM - 128GB storage. However, I still don't know its resistance to water and accidental falls to the ground.
Oh nice. There's a lot of user in here in my country use like that brand.
presently am using Tecno Camon 18, ever since I started with Camon 10 many years ago i have been following the Camon series as am quiet satisfied with the specs of the product.
I never heard that brand before I can tell its a good phone since you've been following the series of it.
I am using Xiaomi and Oppo both android.
I only know the brand but I never use it before. I only use Nokia, Starmobile, MyPhone, Cloudfone and Realme (recent use).

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm sorry: between Xiaomi and Oppo, which of the two do you think is better and why.
The Xiaomi has better features because it's more expensive whereas the kind of Oppo I had is the cheaper one. My oppo is already 4 years old.
Post automatically merged:

Oh nice. There's a lot of user in here in my country use like that brand.

I never heard that brand before I can tell its a good phone since you've been following the series of it.

I only know the brand but I never use it before. I only use Nokia, Starmobile, MyPhone, Cloudfone and Realme (recent use).
I had Nokia longtime ago when Mobile phones was first introduced, I had also used cloudfone. My niece uses Realme.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Am using Samsung A50, which is pure luxury and its speed is thunderbolt. Am not planning to change. It is a gift from a personal I picked his phone and return It back him.

Back