What do you do during free periods at work?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I work 5 days a week from 8 am to 5 om and I have my one hour lunch break at 12 noon to 1 pm. There are times that I do working lunch where I practically spend lunch break working like attending meetings and due to time constraints lunch breaks are also utilise to discuss issues. I can only relax on weekends and have the time all for me.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have 30 days for vaccation. What I do? I go at sea, do some renovation, play tennis, watch football and sometimes go at concert. It is always during summer.

I love to play games and also play outdoor games such as cricket during vacations. However, I have not taken a really long break when it comes to real life because I work as a freelancer and going on vacation means that I may need to sacrifice a lot.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
This is always a free time for everyone sibduring this free period, you can take your food, snacks and drinks, strolling around, gisting with fellow workers. I do all of this

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
When I am free, I utilize the free hours doing activities here on RIF. I also do research about good topics to be posted here too. I also check my messages in my Facebook and emails.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I remember from my last job, whenever it is our lunch break, and right after we take our lunch, we will then take a "power nap". It help us to boost our energy and refreshes our body and mind for the next hours of work.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I remember from my last job, whenever it is our lunch break, and right after we take our lunch, we will then take a "power nap". It help us to boost our energy and refreshes our body and mind for the next hours of work.

That's something I did when I was in my early twenties and just starting to be employed. It was possible because of the vicinity of my place of work and my boarding house. It was no longer possible when I worked in the big city because I don't go home during lunch break until I had developed that habit until now that I am in my sixties that I don't anymore take that power nao even if our home is near my place of work.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's something I did when I was in my early twenties and just starting to be employed. It was possible because of the vicinity of my place of work and my boarding house. It was no longer possible when I worked in the big city because I don't go home during lunch break until I had developed that habit until now that I am in my sixties that I don't anymore take that power nao even if our home is near my place of work.
Oh I see, to take a nap, you can do it even at the comfort of your office chair. Me, I"m in my late forties, and I do power nap at my chair here at home whenever I feel the need to.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.610
Raw Dex
$0.040
I used to go for Prayer first and after then we were taking lunch. The free period remain mostly for one hour so after lunch we were not having much time to open mobile.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh I see, to take a nap, you can do it even at the comfort of your office chair. Me, I"m in my late forties, and I do power nap at my chair here at home whenever I feel the need to.
Oh yes my officemates used to that before but now they prefer to do some peptalk after lunch than taking nap.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
While I was still teaching usually our free period I rest
But I later on started doing various stuff like reading books and learning skills online but that didn't stop me resting

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't Allow my lessure time to go and be wasted like that. During my leisure period, I always used it to engage in my hobby activities such as sports, watching movies, taking a break, listening to news and so on and so forth. Leisure period is not to be used for basic activities but o hobbies.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
When we take a break from active production in the studio, we eat and refresh. We use that chance to talk about music and criticize them. We discuss ideas and in such times, inspiration for a new project might come

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I spend most of my free periods at work posting in forums. That enables me to increase my credits. Though sometimes I get carried away with interacting with fellow employees or I finish up with some office work that I had not done.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I spend most of my free periods at work posting in forums. That enables me to increase my credits. Though sometimes I get carried away with interacting with fellow employees or I finish up with some office work that I had not done.
It is still good to spend your leisure time posting in forums after all your precious leisure time is not wasted..Leisure time could also be used for refreshing and relaxation. You could even find some people using their leisure time for unproductive gossiping.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There is always a period in all organizations regarded as a free period for all. All staffs are given the chance to stop working at their will mostly midday, during this free period, staffs may be seen taking snacks and drinks, strolling around, gisting with fellow workers and so on.
What do you do during free periods at work?

It really depends on the mood that I have when I have my free periods sometimes are usually play video games or just sit down and rest until it's time for me to resume my work again.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well three periods at my place of work ranges from 30 minutes to 1 hour and so within those times I do go out and eat and rest so as to regain my energy to continue with the work of the day.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
Well, the "free period" on a job usually passes away too quickly. The fact of the matter remains that I used to get half an hour of break during the job and it used to pass quickly.
The free period is the period that passes quickest while the working hours drag like forever. I used to use my free period to eat and sometimes tie up some lose ends in my work.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
During free time, I start watching videos on YouTube. This also involves watching news channels and documentaries as well. The fact of the matter remains that passing the time is quite easy nowadays.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, n only you. I enjoy watching you
During free time, I start watching videos on YouTube. This also involves watching news channels and documentaries as well. The fact of the matter remains that passing the time is quite easy nowadays.
NOT only you. I enjoy watching movies on YouTube. Downloading movies and do other sorts of things during my break period. I ensure I utilize my break period to my utmost satisfaction. I also use part of it to relax pending the my resumption to work.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, n only you. I enjoy watching you
NOT only you. I enjoy watching movies on YouTube. Downloading movies and do other sorts of things during my break period. I ensure I utilize my break period to my utmost satisfaction. I also use part of it to relax pending the my resumption to work.
That's nice, this will make you regain energy to work more After the break, but you should also try taking a walk during breaks to enable you stretch your body after sitting for a long period of time especially office works

Back