What do you think about the survey site YouGov?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have taken the Yougov Survey a few months ago, of the many survey sites, only the Yougov Survey is easy for me to do. So far I haven't gotten any payments from there, because I haven't managed to reach the minimum payment limit.

Are there any members here who are members of the Yougov survey site, what do you think about this? Have any of you ever managed to withdraw a payment? Let's discuss here. thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-29-12-17-31-27.png
    Screenshot_2023-05-29-12-17-31-27.png
    91.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
If you are referring to YouGov survey site, yes, I am a member of this site for many years. This is my most favorite site. Their surveys are not very long and one good thing is they never disqualify. I receive survey invitations from them frequently. Have received payments many times.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are referring to YouGov survey site, yes, I am a member of this site for many years. This is my most favorite site. Their surveys are not very long and one good thing is they never disqualify. I receive survey invitations from them frequently. Have received payments many times.

Wow amazing. That means the YouGov survey site is legit, thanks a lot for the information. So, I will not hesitate to continue to take part in the surveys that come to my email notifications.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I never really hard of it bacause I don't care about survey sites since I can't earn from them but it seems nice I think that most survey sites are good

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I never really hard of it bacause I don't care about survey sites since I can't earn from them but it seems nice I think that most survey sites are good

Yes, you can try it, I hope this survey works for you. Surveys don't come in every day, but once the survey points are quite high, if I'm not mistaken, around 150 points per survey. And surveys are also quite easy to complete, don't take long, at most 15-20 minutes.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never tried out the yougov survey site before. Most survey sites don't work out in my country but based on the reviews I am reading here I may give it a bash.

Yes, you can try it, I hope this survey site works for you. I don't think it's as difficult to complete as most surveys in general. Surveys don't come every day, but every time there is an incoming survey there is a notification via email. Keep trying, good luck.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
I have been hearing about the survey site yougov for a long time but I never signed up with it. That's because I am based in low tier countries and low countries do not get surveys, even you get surveys, the payment is very poor

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been hearing about the survey site yougov for a long time but I never signed up with it. That's because I am based in low tier countries and low countries do not get surveys, even you get surveys, the payment is very poor

But this survey works very well in my country, Indonesia seems to be in a level 3 country too. I've never been able to reach the payout limit, but someone told me this is a legit site.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.395
I participate on the YouGov website and can confirm that it is legitimate. I've already been paid once and am about halfway through the second. However, surveys are scarce, which is fine. At least, I'm not being screened out in the middle of a survey.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
I do surveys at YouGov but that site is full of lies. I almost reach the threshold from 5000 points they dived to 190 points, that was supposed to be the last survey to redeem, but they never sent me survey questions, which is why I hate survey sites, especially YouGov.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do surveys at YouGov but that site is full of lies. I almost reach the threshold from 5000 points they dived to 190 points, that was supposed to be the last survey to redeem, but they never sent me survey questions, which is why I hate survey sites, especially YouGov.

But there are some who say this site is legit, maybe you should wait for the last incoming survey. Because surveys are rare, but once you enter, you won't be disqualified. I think you just need to wait for the notification to come via email, don't give up yet, worrying that you will be disappointed when the last survey comes back.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can earn from it but I consider myself as bad at surveys so I am not earning from these websites

Yes, I understand, you can find other ways to earn online that work for you. In fact, of the many surveys I tried, only the YouGov site was easy for me, so I hope I can earn from that site. For extra money is No bad.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes, I understand, you can find other ways to earn online that work for you. In fact, of the many surveys I tried, only the YouGov site was easy for me, so I hope I can earn from that site. For extra money is No bad.
I am doing my best to find more ways and will also look for some easy survey apps to try

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
The platform is a very good one but it is meant for people who are living in America or people who are living from America because the questions they ask is based in America

Back