What do you think is a suitable business for a beginner who doesn't have a lot of capital?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As for me, a beginner is important for him to build a small business first, to train his business mentality so that he is tough and doesn't give up.

One of the things that is quite easy is that he can start trying to sell offline. Selling offline is quite easy, you only need to prepare a place, prepare goods for sale, and sell them to customers who come to buy their products.

Of the profits, he uses 1/3 of the share to develop business capital, and he can use the rest for his personal needs. What do you think about it?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.640
Raw Dex
$0.008
For a beginner with small capital, I think it is best for him/her to start an online business. Have a offline shop means that you have to pay rent and you need to find a suitable location for your business. If you are selling online, you can do it at home and promote your products on social media.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For a beginner with small capital, I think it is best for him/her to start an online business. Have a offline shop means that you have to pay rent and you need to find a suitable location for your business. If you are selling online, you can do it at home and promote your products on social media.

That's right, but as a beginner, I used to sell offline for the reason that I wasn't too familiar with the system of selling on the marketplace, besides that I was also a little technology stutter. Well, since covid forced me to learn to sell online. LOL

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.285
I think the business that people with less amount of capital can do is that business of selling small stuffs like the phone accessories items like screen protectors, earphones, phone covers, phone batteries, back covers and so on.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think the business that people with less amount of capital can do is that business of selling small stuffs like the phone accessories items like screen protectors, earphones, phone covers, phone batteries, back covers and so on.

Yes, I think it's a good and profitable business. It's just that it takes a lot of capital. My friend running this business he said once shopping to increase stock he spent 10 million rupiah or around 667 $.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A business for a beginner depends on the location of the person, he or she can just look at his or her immediately environment then try to solve any thing that may look like program and make money from it

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
He should first of all decide the business niche he wants to enter. And then he should study the most basic level of that niche. For instance, you can start a PMS business by selling in kegs and cans while building capacity to push towards the goal.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A business for a beginner depends on the location of the person, he or she can just look at his or her immediately environment then try to solve any thing that may look like program and make money from it
That's right, we need to do marketing research before building a business. If we are in a country that is not very familiar with online shopping, then we are not suitable to build an online selling business in that place.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As a beginner with little to no capital, I think it is best for one to start with offering a service so that you don't need much money to begin or you start an online business.

Yes, it's true I agree with you, but for a service business he must have skill capital that sells and supports. For example: To open a graphic design service, he must have sufficient design skills.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When starting up a business, you need to consider the location you are, do some research about the location then come up with a plan that is in line with what you can do in the place

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Yeah a service business will be right for a beginner without capital for physical item business but you must have the needed skills as it will help you to make money

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.138
For a beginner who does not have a lot of capital, he or she can start with affiliate marketing. With Affiliate marketing you do not have to buy the goods before you can actually startup.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Choosing less risky business is one of the most important things, especially if you do not have money or if you have a limited amount of capital. I would choose staking if I get the chance.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For a beginner who does not have a lot of capital, he or she can start with affiliate marketing. With Affiliate marketing you do not have to buy the goods before you can actually startup.

They can also do this business, but they also have to have capital, at least website pages or social media that are busy with visitors to promote their affiliate product links. If you don't have a website or social media, then this business is not suitable.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.205
In my opinion, there are many types of small capital businesses that are suitable for novices, such as dropshipping businesses, coffee shop businesses, food trucks, opening a grocery store, etc., car/motorcycle washing, but the most important thing is a business that is tailored to their interests and hobbies. If you like cars/motorcycles, then he can open a car or motorcycle repair shop.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, there are many types of small capital businesses that are suitable for novices, such as dropshipping businesses, coffee shop businesses, food trucks, opening a grocery store, etc., car/motorcycle washing, but the most important thing is a business that is tailored to their interests and hobbies. If you like cars/motorcycles, then he can open a car or motorcycle repair shop.

Thank you for sharing, but in my opinion I think the business you mentioned is not a small business, but a medium-sized business. This is not suitable for beginners who have just graduated from school, do not have much capital and experience. LOL

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.205
I don't think so, this type of work is low capital and suitable for beginners, I give you many choices, such as car/motorcycle wash, coffee shop, dropship and many other options,

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
Yes I agree that a beginner without capital or who does not have a lot of capital can start with either dropshipping or affiliate marketing. With these you do not need have to buy goods .

Back