What is your daily earning on PTP?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not have a specific amount i make daily on paid to post forums though. There are days i make up to a dollar while some days i do not even make up to that amount.
I am also the same as you, there is no certain amount that I get by working online. I will keep working as long as I can work and enjoy it, and I will stop when I feel tired and bored. Whatever the result I will still be grateful, not bad as extra money.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before I left Beer Money Forum I was making $2 a day but now I am only active here and Forum Coin and I'm making $1.2 a day. Some days even less

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before I left Beer Money Forum I was making $2 a day but now I am only active here and Forum Coin and I'm making $1.2 a day. Some days even less
Why did you leave beermoneyforum, I heard some people can earn more money there. I wasn't active there because I didn't understand the system, how should I withdraw payments at beermoneyforum.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Why did you leave beermoneyforum, I heard some people can earn more money there. I wasn't active there because I didn't understand the system, how should I withdraw payments at beermoneyforum.
Well, BMF no longer pays you for commenting, and you have to write reviews for companies, which is very time-consuming and only pays you 5 cents. It is not worth it in my opinion

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, BMF no longer pays you for commenting, and you have to write reviews for companies, which is very time-consuming and only pays you 5 cents. It is not worth it in my opinion
Oh that's right, it's really not worth it. Thank you for sharing the information, so I don't need to be active there anymore. Now I'm only active on RIF, Mylot, and occasionally on ForumCoin. How about you?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh that's right, it's really not worth it. Thank you for sharing the information, so I don't need to be active there anymore. Now I'm only active on RIF, Mylot, and occasionally on ForumCoin. How about you?
Almost same. I am active in RIF, Forum Coin. i have no idea about Mylot but i like to try it if it is legit but recently i heard that they don't pay users anymore if i'm not mistaken. am i right?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Almost same. I am active in RIF, Forum Coin. i have no idea about Mylot but i like to try it if it is legit but recently i heard that they don't pay users anymore if i'm not mistaken. am i right?
I'm still active on mylot and until now that's still paying users. Indeed, the pay is not high because it is based on interaction. The more you talk to many people, the more money you will get. But I don't think it's bad just to have fun and earn money. Almost like social media. If you are there let's be friends, my username is the same as in this RIF @astutimeliana723. :D

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
I never push myself to get maximum money from ptp sites. Unfortunately, at RIF there are lots of comments that are under 30 words so it's often not understood what they mean.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I never push myself to get maximum money from ptp sites. Unfortunately, at RIF there are lots of comments that are under 30 words so it's often not understood what they mean.
That's right, besides that, when we ask via a comment, members often don't answer it back, maybe they missed the notification. That's what sometimes makes me unsatisfied. Sometimes they are half measures when providing information. LOL

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
That's right, besides that, when we ask via a comment, members often don't answer it back, maybe they missed the notification. That's what sometimes makes me unsatisfied. Sometimes they are half measures when providing information. LOL
Yeh, I agree with you, in general we only write according to the RIF requirements of 30 words for comments and 60 for threads, even though if I make a thread of only 60 words, of course it will be less informative and readers will not understand even more.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I don't like this too. This is disrespectful. Sometimes you feel like you are talking to robots, unfortunately. They post their comment and then don't reply to you. I think we should spend more time together if we want to be active in PTP forums and have a good forum.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeh, I agree with you, in general we only write according to the RIF requirements of 30 words for comments and 60 for threads, even though if I make a thread of only 60 words, of course it will be less informative and readers will not understand even more.
Yes it is, that's why I rarely create threads. Unless there really is information that I want to share or want to dig into the truth. I'd rather answer people's posts than create my own thread.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Yes it is, that's why I rarely create threads. Unless there really is information that I want to share or want to dig into the truth. I'd rather answer people's posts than create my own thread.
Actually I prefer to make threads because my hobby is writing rather long, I'm not good at chats and comments, even though it's shorter, because we have to be on topic or not deviate from the main line.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Actually I prefer to make threads because my hobby is writing rather long, I'm not good at chats and comments, even though it's shorter, because we have to be on topic or not deviate from the main line.
Ahaha, it's true when chatting sometimes deviates far from the main theme being discussed. If the Javanese say "Chat chat ngalor ngidul" alias does not connect. LOL

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
Forums are a good place to work on if you enjoy posting and giving your opinions on topics and it also where you can exspand your knowledge on things as well

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.120
Raw Dex
$0.010
Sure that's why soke of us are here we can earn and learn simultaneously on paid to post forums. So when if you are making a lot but you are sure learning off it

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Since I started working offline my online activities has drastically reduced but I am trying to improve on that. Sometimes I make about $2 or $3 every day on forums. I also do other things apart from forum posting.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Since I started working offline my online activities has drastically reduced but I am trying to improve on that. Sometimes I make about $2 or $3 every day on forums. I also do other things apart from forum posting.
I am sorry, What forums did you join if I may ask? Because I think 2$-3$ a day is a pretty good amount. Tell me if you want, thank you very much. :D

Back