What is your daily earning on PTP?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.657
Raw Dex
$0.001
When we get bored try to move to another forum so there is refreshment. If it still doesn't help, then stop doing activities that don't involve a computer/cell phone for a while. We are actually bored because we feel tired, don't force it later it can drop.
That's true! sometimes you will get bored on a particular forum and when you move to another one, your strength will be rejuvenated.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, yesterday I made 1 dollar from RIF and I posted almost 20 comments on FC and I think I made 20 cents there as well. 1.2 dollars in total but it was very difficult

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, although the PTP forums are a certainty of earning without risk, I must admit that for me it is still a long way to be able to earn $1 a day, as I see that many already succeed.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Are you active in Bizdustry? May I know what is the minimum number of words in 1 comment to get paid? It also seems interesting that the site is just for additional income.
Yes, I have been a member of the platform since 2021. I think you have to write about four lines to be credited. I don't know the particular minimum words.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
I wish I had more time to spend online. Then I could have optimised my earnings. I am on three to four forum sites. On a good day I get to spend two hours online and I make anything between 50 cents to 2 dollars.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I wish I had more time to spend online. Then I could have optimised my earnings. I am on three to four forum sites. On a good day I get to spend two hours online and I make anything between 50 cents to 2 dollars.
Well, making $2 in 2 hours online is not bad if you do not have a skill. People who are more skillful makes much more than that.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I have been a member of the platform since 2021. I think you have to write about four lines to be credited. I don't know the particular minimum words.
Alright then thanks, because I heard someone say a minimum of 200-300 words per comment. This is too long for me. LOL But maybe I'll give it a try anyway. Thank You.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, minimum of 200 words is actually too much and I don't think any forum will do that. It is actually too much for two cents.
That's okay, but I just got information this morning on Forumcoin that it says Bizdustry has now stopped paying for comments from members. Is this information true? Can you to clarify it.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
Well, making $2 in 2 hours online is not bad if you do not have a skill. People who are more skillful makes much more than that.
I can write very well. I have written many articles online with Associated Content, Helium etc. Made good money with a full time article writing when I was a stay at home mom with two young kids. Now, these sites are not functional anymore and I am back to a good paying job.. PTP forums come as a good choice for my side hustles.

Samuzor

Complete Stranger
May 20, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's very impressive. It is good to know that' one can make this much from paid to post forums. I am inspired by you. My earnings is always around $2 to $2.5. I would see how I can strive dir $3
I thought the maximum on RIF is $1, how are you making up to $2-3$ per day, how I can I be able to make to that amount, I really want to know? Is it from other platforms? Which other platforms pays to that amount?
Post automatically merged:

Making money through article writing is a very good way to make decent money.
But where can I be able to earn by writing good-content-article.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
If one has two to four good paid to post forum sites at hand and has time to invest and optimise on earnings on each one of them, I assume that getting 2_3 dollars every day is possible only with PTP forums. But sadly some good forums like Trendri and Postbucks have stopped paying users recently. Even BMF has temporarily stopped paying for comments.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, my income from PTPs is decreasing day by day. BMF no longer pays you for comment. You can't sell your points in the biz and I'm only active here. You can't earn more than $1 a day.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
Well, my income from PTPs is decreasing day by day. BMF no longer pays you for comment. You can't sell your points in the biz and I'm only active here. You can't earn more than $1 a day.
That's what I felt too. I guess many users would relate to that. Trendri, Postbucks, Beer Money Forum were some good sites and many users were active there for their daily earnings. These three stopping the pay around the same time is something that has upset daily earnings of many.

Back