Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
At the moment between all the forums I post on that are a PTP site I would say on average I make anything from $1 - $5 per day. That is not always the same each day and it really does depend on how much time I have to be able to post on them all each day but that is the average.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
At the moment between all the forums I post on that are a PTP site I would say on average I make anything from $1 - $5 per day. That is not always the same each day and it really does depend on how much time I have to be able to post on them all each day but that is the average.
Wow, 1-5$ daily is a good amount. May I know which sites are you active on and managed to get payments from there? Tell me if you don't mind. Thank you very much.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Wow, 1-5$ daily is a good amount. May I know which sites are you active on and managed to get payments from there? Tell me if you don't mind. Thank you very much.
I am active on both RIF and also Bizdustry at the moment but I am staff on Bizdustry so I do get a little extra when I post being staff which does help. It's not every day that I end up earning that amount but it is an average and does help.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am active on both RIF and also Bizdustry at the moment but I am staff on Bizdustry so I do get a little extra when I post being staff which does help. It's not every day that I end up earning that amount but it is an average and does help.
Wow, that's so cool. Can you tell me about the Bizdustry site, what is discussed there? How to get money from there? Are you still accepting new members? etc I have lots of questions. LOL

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow, that's so cool. Can you tell me about the Bizdustry site, what is discussed there? How to get money from there? Are you still accepting new members? etc I have lots of questions. LOL
Yes you can register there. There are also restrictions like most PTP forums + strange rules. Each comment is worth 2 cents and of course the comments should not be short. It is a good forum and has many topics. But you can't earn more than 1 dollar a day

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes you can register there. There are also restrictions like most PTP forums + strange rules. Each comment is worth 2 cents and of course the comments should not be short. It is a good forum and has many topics. But you can't earn more than 1 dollar a day
What do you mean by strange rules? Are you a member there too? What is the minimum number of characters per comment to be paid? And how is the payment system there, can it be via paypal?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What do you mean by strange rules? Are you a member there too? What is the minimum number of characters per comment to be paid? And how is the payment system there, can it be via paypal?
Yes, you can also withdraw money through PayPal. But you have to buy VIP account to be able to withdraw. VIP account is 35 dollars. But I get help from a user and he takes 2 dollars as a fee and pays me my money. If I make $10 a month, he gives me $8

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, you can also withdraw money through PayPal. But you have to buy VIP account to be able to withdraw. VIP account is 35 dollars. But I get help from a user and he takes 2 dollars as a fee and pays me my money. If I make $10 a month, he gives me $8
35$ is not a small amount for me. But thanks for sharing the information. For now it doesn't seem interested, because the initial capital is high, hehe. I don't know if one day I will change my mind or not.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
35$ is not a small amount for me. But thanks for sharing the information. For now it doesn't seem interested, because the initial capital is high, hehe. I don't know if one day I will change my mind or not.
You don't need to buy VIP. There are users who buy points from you, or as I said, you can get your money by paying a $2 fee. The income there is more than here and you might like it

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Anda tidak perlu membeli VIP. Ada pengguna yang membeli poin dari Anda, atau seperti yang saya katakan, Anda bisa mendapatkan uang Anda dengan membayar biaya $2. Penghasilan di sana lebih dari di sini dan Anda mungkin menyukainya
Oh then no problem. I quite understand. Then to become a member there are there any special conditions in order to get paid? As in Trendri, you have to make how many posts are received, then they get paid.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh then no problem. I quite understand. Then to become a member there are there any special conditions in order to get paid? As in Trendri, you have to make how many posts are received, then they get paid.
Yes, this forum also has conditions. You have to post 10 comments first and if it is approved by the admin, then you can make comments without approval and get 2 cents for each comment, which is a good income rate compared to other forums.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, this forum also has conditions. You have to post 10 comments first and if it is approved by the admin, then you can make comments without approval and get 2 cents for each comment, which is a good income rate compared to other forums.
Wow, that's so cool. What is the minimum number of words per comment? Have you been there for a long time? How much can you earn in a day? Is there a referral link, if you wish, send it to me via inbox, maybe one day I will try it. :D

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow, that's so cool. What is the minimum number of words per comment? Have you been there for a long time? How much can you earn in a day? Is there a referral link, if you wish, send it to me via inbox, maybe one day I will try it. :D
Well, since you asked this question from our friend Riberet, I will wait for him to give you a referral link because I don't want to disrespect him. Each comment must be 200 words and I think I have been a member for 3 months. You can earn $1 a day there

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, since you asked this question from our friend Riberet, I will wait for him to give you a referral link because I don't want to disrespect him. Each comment must be 200 words and I think I have been a member for 3 months. You can earn $1 a day there
Wow, your personality is very kind and selfless, Good job. I am impressed with you, you always respect people, I hope I can be like you in the future. Thank you very much my friend.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.218
I make atleast $0.5 daily. This is because sometimes I find myself too lazy to start posting on the paid to post forums, I am therefore find bored when I am on the process at times.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Saya menghasilkan setidaknya $0,5 setiap hari. Ini karena kadang-kadang saya merasa terlalu malas untuk mulai memposting di forum berbayar untuk mengirim, oleh karena itu saya merasa bosan ketika saya sedang dalam proses kadang-kadang.
When we get bored try to move to another forum so there is refreshment. If it still doesn't help, then stop doing activities that don't involve a computer/cell phone for a while. We are actually bored because we feel tired, don't force it later it can drop.

Back