What is your preferred salary system, daily, weekly or monthly?

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.443
Yeah this sometimes depends on the company and what they promised or negotiated with any employee. it will be better to have the discussion with them on time before starting out

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's just like having dams and reservoirs on our water supply for a city. Proper management insures the water is always waiting when the need arrives, so there is no problems.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
When you are paid monthly, you would be able to plan and see how to live a life and pay all your bills. People that earn daily don't know how to save.

Last edited:

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.443
Your last line is apt. Definitely People that earn daily don't know how to save. you just believe you would make more money tomorrow so you just spend as the money comes daily

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I only experience a monthly salary system at the university where I work. How I like to have salary releases weekly, monthly is too long to wait for those in need.
I agree with you, I also prefer to be paid weekly/daily, because monthly is too long. When towards the end of the month usually have to really downsize. Because they are worried that the remaining money is not enough until it is time for payday to return. LOL

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
In my country, there are several salary systems but usually the employees are paid monthly. I prefer to receive my salary monthly. However, the most important thing for me is to have some employment in order to support my family.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
The people that receive their salaries monthly always have understanding with some businesses to pay for their consumption when the monthly salary drops. And that makes the salary valueless because it might all go into living expenditure.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I used to work in a company that paid every 10 days. I found that salary system to be really good. However, you don't get to invest a lot since you get small amounts every 10 days. Earning a large amount at the end of the month makes investment easier.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.389
Though everything has its advantage, but personally i would go for monthly. If i am paid daily, i would not be able to save anything reasonable or even gather my earnings.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I prefer straight commission paid as I earn it. I have no problem only getting paid what I am worth to the company and if I need more, I just need to work harder (or smarter) to get it.
I also like that and I think it is very much better than other as long as I am getting the money I worked for immediately I stop working. That will be better

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also like that and I think it is very much better than other as long as I am getting the money I worked for immediately I stop working. That will be better
Sorry, when they pay that much, you usually have a holding period of a month to make sure nothing falls through before you get the money. That was the case even when I owned the company. If I sold a 25,000 system and the company paid me $2,500 commission, the money had to be in the bank before I got paid.
Post automatically merged:

When you are paid monthly, you would be able to plan and see how to live a life and pay all your bills. People that earn daily don't know how to save.
That is very true, in fact I usually keep 6 months in savings as a backup.

I used to work in a company that paid every 10 days. I found that salary system to be really good. However, you don't get to invest a lot since you get small amounts every 10 days. Earning a large amount at the end of the month makes investment easier.
Yes, that is known as an advance and it is like a loan against future earnings, so you don't need to wait a whole month to pay your monthly expenses.

Last edited:

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Sorry, when they pay that much, you usually have a holding period of a month to make sure nothing falls through before you get the money. That was the case even when I owned the company. If I sold a 25,000 system and the company paid me $2,500 commission, the money had to be in the bank before I got paid.

That is very true, in fact I usually keep 6 months in savings as a backup.

Yes, that is known as an advance and it is like a loan against future earnings, so you don't need to wait a whole month to pay your monthly expenses.
You have a good point but that depends on each individual. Nevertheless, I will still want to get paid everyday as I am done working or highest every week. That's how I like it

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.594
I agree with you, I also prefer to be paid weekly/daily, because monthly is too long. When towards the end of the month usually have to really downsize. Because they are worried that the remaining money is not enough until it is time for payday to return. LOL
It is good to have a sideline to have all the tie money, also we can apply as a part-time. One month is indeed too long to wait. We have to budget our money wisely.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It is good to have a sideline to have all the tie money, also we can apply as a part-time. One month is indeed too long to wait. We have to budget our money wisely.
This is why it is not good to focus on one source of income. It will be better if we can have two or three as long as we can combine all of them together without issues.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.389
Exactly, majority of them are not used to saving, cause their mindset is that even if they spend what comes in now, they would get another one by the next day. And the pay is usually very small.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Exactly, majority of them are not used to saving, cause their mindset is that even if they spend what comes in now, they would get another one by the next day. And the pay is usually very small.
That is the truth but some people will even buy things on credit before they collect salary and when they collect it, they will still use it to pay the debt so it is almost the same thing.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That's right, even RIF has now changed the payment method to a monthly system, so I have to find other ways to get daily/weekly income. I will try every possibility and opportunity recommended by RIF friends here. :D

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.594
That's right, even RIF has now changed the payment method to a monthly system, so I have to find other ways to get daily/weekly income. I will try every possibility and opportunity recommended by RIF friends here. :D
I have not read the post about the new paying system in RIF. Can you please share with me the link that payments here are released end of the month? It was any time in the day cashout before.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I have not read the post about the new paying system in RIF. Can you please share with me the link that payments here are released end of the month? It was any time in the day cashout before.
As I remember paying every 15th of every month, and still using the withdraw function. So, maybe we can withdraw before the 14th so that it can be processed on the 15th. Later I will tag your name in the post.

Back