What is your preferred salary system, daily, weekly or monthly?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.760
That's right, I agree with you. Weekly salary is the most suitable for me for the same reason as you. I can manage my money better if my salary is paid weekly. I'm not easily tempted to buy things I don't need and I don't get into debt easily either.
That is the financial balance we need to make our financial lives easier. I don't fancy that monthly payments where one has to mark time in hope of being paid. Daily payments would make you reckless in spending. Weekly or fortnightly payment is just the best.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That is the financial balance we need to make our financial lives easier. I don't fancy that monthly payments where one has to mark time in hope of being paid. Daily payments would make you reckless in spending. Weekly or fortnightly payment is just the best.
Unfortunately most of the companies here only implement a monthly salary system. Employees are not allowed to choose how the salary system they expect. I also really don't like the monthly salary system, so I built my own business and looked for other sources of income online.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.800
Unfortunately most of the companies here only implement a monthly salary system. Employees are not allowed to choose how the salary system they expect. I also really don't like the monthly salary system, so I built my own business and looked for other sources of income online.
That's good that you built your own business. I believe with you running your own business, you now get income that is more regular. The beauty about running your own business is that on a good day, you can see someone else's salary.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.980
Raw Dex
$0.000
in mist cases it is not always about how you are psid but how you are managing money. it is a lot to difficult to manage ones finance despite how you get paid

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country there are only three types of salary payment systems, and those are monthly, weekly and when the job is temporary type the get the payment after they finish the job, and most of the times the payments are monthly. but i prefer the weekly payments,

Kera

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.300
I wouldn't want a daily pay as it might lead to reckless spending. But a weekly payment plan would do me a whole lot of good in managing finances.

Back