AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Some pressure remain bearable we take pressure bear it and continue working because usually people work under pressure and work. In my work there were a lot of insulting factors came do I feel it better to quit.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I only quit my job previously because of boredom. There are other factors but it is definite that I am not feeling happy working with them anymore.

I could not quit my job because of boredom as I didn't have another job and I could not take risks when I have lots of responsibilities on my shoulders.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
I quit my job for a variety of reasons. Firstly, I felt like I was no longer growing in my role and that there was not much opportunity for me to progress or develop new skills. Secondly, I was feeling increasingly undervalued and my work was not being recognized or rewarded. Finally, the company’s culture and management style was not a good fit for me, and I felt like I was no longer able to give my best to the company. All of these reasons combined to make me feel like it was time to move on and find a new job that was a better fit for me.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
I quit when I was hired by another company that offered me higher than the previous pay.
But back in 2019, I quit my job because it was exhausting. But I realized it was not right thing to do.

Back