AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
I stopped my previous job because not only was it extremely stressful but my efforts where not appreciated and most importantly i needed enough time for myself to startup a business of my own.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
You have a good reason to startup a business. However, if that is not your reason and only because you were tired, I think you can request for a paid time off to relax a bit.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
It is very tiring when you work so hard for a company but they do not appreciate your effort.
I stopped my previous job because not only was it extremely stressful but my efforts where not appreciated and most importantly i needed enough time for myself to startup a business of my own.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
May I ask, when you say, your efforts were not appreciated, who are they? The owner? And was it about a raise?

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I intend to quit my job after I might have established my footing in the business I'm trying to establish. Right now, I'm keeping two businesses together with the hope of quitting one later.
Most people in my country do quit their jobs in attempt to look for greener pastures. When they feel that they can get better offers somewhere, then they leave their present jobs.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I wanted to resign because my base pay had not increased for 7 years now. But I am still in the company because had increased my allowance. And they have monetary incentives.
Good to know about the salary raise and incentives. My sister wasn't also given salary raise for 7 years in Dubai so she applied in another engineering company.

Back