What Payment Processor Is Your Favourite One?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many different payment systems in the world that you could use. Of course many people prefer payment systems such as PayPal only. However, there are many other different kinds of payment systems that you would also love. I personally prefer to use Perfect Money and Payeer when it comes to saving money. They are just like my bank accounts. What about you?

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many different payment systems in the world that you could use. Of course many people prefer payment systems such as PayPal only. However, there are many other different kinds of payment systems that you would also love. I personally prefer to use Perfect Money and Payeer when it comes to saving money. They are just like my bank accounts. What about you?
I like crypto payments because it is available in all countries.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer crypto payments either Litecoin, BCH, Tron, or XRP. I had chosen those because the fee is little, as well as faster transactions. If it's about non-crypto payment processor, I have no choice but PayPal because it is the most popular. With a local one, it's GCash.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cryptocurrency remains my best payment processor. If I'm receiving money from platfforms that doesn't support cryptocurrency, I prefer Geegpay.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
The most popular payment systems are PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Venmo. These are all widely accepted and offer secure payment solutions. Each one is a bit different and it may be a good idea to research them to find which one would suit your needs best. Additionally, there are some lesser known payment systems such as Skrill and TransferWise that you may want to consider as well.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.033
I like just my bank account which I used to prefer to get money into as fast as I can

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have suffered immensely at the hands of most payment processors especially PayPal. I thank God for bringing cryptocurrency to the secure. Since I started using crypto, I never desire anything more.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm preferable with PayPal. It's proven trusted and most companies pay their employees via PayPal those who work from home.
Almost every freelancing platform uses PayPal as a payment processor but it is not my most profitable. I prefer to receive my money in crypto. Especially through binance pay.

Back