What Payment Processor Is Your Favourite One?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
Oh, I'm not aware of that. I'm not a fan of PayPal though.

That's the upside ma'am. It's easy to transfer. However, if you're going to transfer with high amount, it's not easy.
But I haven't experienced transferring money from PayPal to GCash. It's through Union Bank.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
My favorite payment processor would definitely have to be PayPal. It is the one I have been using for many years and also one that I feel is safe and trustworthy and stable as well. I also use CashApp which I have heard is also a safe way to receive and send money but being that I haven't used it as much as PayPal, it's not one of my favorites but more another option I have.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many different payment systems in the world that you could use. Of course many people prefer payment systems such as PayPal only. However, there are many other different kinds of payment systems that you would also love. I personally prefer to use Perfect Money and Payeer when it comes to saving money. They are just like my bank accounts. What about you?
I use PayPal but most often I use my e wallets it's easy and convenient to use.
Post automatically merged:

At this point I didn't even know which of the payment processors is available in Nigeria. Truly cryptocurrencies has been a saving grace to us.
I lost some money in cyrpto, BTC had not gone up.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.263
For now my favourite payment method is crypto currency, i choose this cause right now i do not know if my PayPal can receive cash and the other option for most sites i am working on is crypto currency.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.195
For now my favourite payment method is crypto currency, i choose this cause right now i do not know if my PayPal can receive cash and the other option for most sites i am working on is crypto currency.
I think a lot of us would love to get paid via cryptocurrency because it seems to be easy

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I use PayPal but most often I use my e wallets it's easy and convenient to use.
Post automatically merged:

I lost some money in cyrpto, BTC had not gone up.
If you are using cryptocurrency, you should mostly make use of stablecoins if you don't have knowledge of how to trade.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
My favorite could say that it is Payeer certainly although there are others that I also like like Perfect Money thanks to its low commissions and simplicity

Back