What Payment Processor Is Your Favourite One?

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a liking with paypal only because it gets converted to real cash the moment we receive it and gets transferred to our Bank but I am learning about crypto currencies to start getting payment in these to experiment it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.195
If you are using cryptocurrency, you should mostly make use of stablecoins if you don't have knowledge of how to trade.
I know how to trade but you know that cryptocurrency is volatile so I always change my coin to a Fiat currency so that I will know how much I have

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.195
That is also what I do. Whenever I receive my money in cryptocurrency i will convert it immediately to a stablecoin.
To avoid stories that touches rightšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. I sold part of my blurt when the price was low. Now, the price is twice how much I sold it before and I'm pained. I should have converted it

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.220
Raw Dex
$0.003
The best payment processor that is accepted is cryptocurrency I love to use the cryptocurrency because of the swiftness of its payment processing.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To avoid stories that touches rightšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. I sold part of my blurt when the price was low. Now, the price is twice how much I sold it before and I'm pained. I should have converted it
I don't think you should regret it because it is something that can go either ways. What if you have lost some money if you have not converted it?.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know how to trade but you know that cryptocurrency is volatile so I always change my coin to a Fiat currency so that I will know how much I have
So how are you withdrawing that to your bank? I know it'll be different in Nigeria and in other countries but I would like to know how it works in your country.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So how are you withdrawing that to your bank? I know it'll be different in Nigeria and in other countries but I would like to know how it works in your country.
There is a feature on binance and kucoin called P2P. it is what so many Nigerians use to withdraw their money from cryptocurrency directly to their bank accounts. It is very easy and seamless.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is a feature on binance and kucoin called P2P. it is what so many Nigerians use to withdraw their money from cryptocurrency directly to their bank accounts. It is very easy and seamless.
Reading this I wish I could be in Nigeria because it would have been easier for me to get paid directly to my bank account.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.195
Reading this I wish I could be in Nigeria because it would have been easier for me to get paid directly to my bank account.
I think it will still be available for people in other countries but it may take time and I was even surprised when I realised that Nigerians can withdraw to their bank account straight

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Probably, that is why a lot of Nigerians prefer getting paid through cryptocurrency. PayPal functionality is not fully allowed here.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.195
Probably, that is why a lot of Nigerians prefer getting paid through cryptocurrency. PayPal functionality is not fully allowed here.
Any Nigerian who loves to receive payment through PayPal has a way of doing it because it is not available here and that is why we love cryptocurrency as you have said

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Any Nigerian who loves to receive payment through PayPal has a way of doing it because it is not available here and that is why we love cryptocurrency as you have said
Yeah, you also need to understand that there are some Nigerians who usually travel outside the country. They can easily do transactions there.

Back