What song are you listening to NOW?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This thread is created because a lot of us listen to music as we browse or even work online.
Do post the name of the song and artist you are listening to. A link will also be good.
It will be great if you add a note on why you like the song or some background on the song, it's genre or artist.
Have a musically great day.
I'm listening to a band called "We The Kingdom" - a song called "Light of the world". It's got a slightly christmassy feel to it, especially the lyrics. It's a soft, acoustic song and very soothing.
Here is the YouTube link:
My current fave song Coldplay - my universe feat BTS. My playlist of music is not update since i always listen to the same bands and songs again. I'm stuck with them. But i try to listen to new release song but my all time favorite are always the same songs and bands

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My current fave song Coldplay - my universe feat BTS. My playlist of music is not update since i always listen to the same bands and songs again. I'm stuck with them. But i try to listen to new release song but my all time favorite are always the same songs and bands
I love Coldplay too but their old songs from Parachutes, A Rush of Blood to the Head, and X&Y albums.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Same! I like their music. I hope to watch their concert someday and sing all their hits.
I wish the same thing too, i still remember when coldplay had asian tour, i tried to found ticket from Singapore to Bangkok and i failed, i didnt get the regular price, my friend told me about the expensive ones and i cant afford it. So sad LOL

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I wish the same thing too, i still remember when coldplay had asian tour, i tried to found ticket from Singapore to Bangkok and i failed, i didnt get the regular price, my friend told me about the expensive ones and i cant afford it. So sad LOL
Yeah. That was the time when they're still very popular. Maybe in the future, tickets won't be too expensive since they are not as popular as they were before.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah. That was the time when they're still very popular. Maybe in the future, tickets won't be too expensive since they are not as popular as they were before.
They still popular right now, why you assume that they not popular now? Their concert always sold out last year and the ticket was really expensive, though.

Define the future? For the next 10 years? LOL

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They still popular right now, why you assume that they not popular now? Their concert always sold out last year and the ticket was really expensive, though.

Define the future? For the next 10 years? LOL
Yes, they're still popular. As I said, not as popular as before. They sold millions of albums from their album "A Head Full of Dreams" and backwards. Their albums "Everyday Life" and "Music of the Spheres" didn't sell that much.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, they're still popular. As I said, not as popular as before. They sold millions of albums from their album "A Head Full of Dreams" and backwards. Their albums "Everyday Life" and "Music of the Spheres" didn't sell that much.
I see, but they will still big thing for the next 10 years, though

Back