What song are you listening to NOW?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I opened my FB my cousins picture celebrating wedding anniversary in a restaurant with the choir of waiters singing a Filipino song with an English translation Even if my hairs have gone white, so it's the song that I am. listening few minutes ago.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
recently i'm just using calm songs because there is chaos inside of me and calm music really can help you. Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence
Peace is all i need right now ☹️

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes! I remember the cassette days. Hybrid Theory album! During their Meteora era, CDs are already popular.
Oh my goodness, you bring back my memories about that good old days, i still remember that i have to saving my money everyday to buy their album, CDs more expensive than Cassette, i still remember that i knew the owner of CD/Cassette Store and as loyal member they gave me special price everytime i bought Cassette from them. Now i'm listen to Linkin Park because of you.

I listen to "Numb" from Meteora

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Oh my goodness, you bring back my memories about that good old days, i still remember that i have to saving my money everyday to buy their album, CDs more expensive than Cassette, i still remember that i knew the owner of CD/Cassette Store and as loyal member they gave me special price everytime i bought Cassette from them. Now i'm listen to Linkin Park because of you.

I listen to "Numb" from Meteora
Yeah! I'm also earning money to buy a cassette tape. Now, I can just play on Spotify or YouTube (or even YouTube music). Hehe

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am not aware of Joox. I do listen from YouTube music. I listen to Coldplay's "Parachutes" and "A Rush of Blood to the Head".
I dont know if joox available in your country or not but as xiaomi user, i get VIP access everyday for 24 hours for free, so i stop using spotify because i got a free apps. Last song i listen today "my universe coldplay feat BTS". Its my current favorite song, i dont know about you, if i love that song, i will listen only to that song only, my wife always complain about it, because i can listen to the same song for an hour or two. LOL

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm also a Xiaomi user. But I'll check whether it's available.
I can understand your wife. Hahaha. Not a fan of that song but my last favorite Coldplay song was "Everglow".

Back