What's the best business idea?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
For me, all business ideas are good. But it's now left to both the people supporting the person and the business. And again, the location of the business one intends to start.
No matter how good a business idea is, if it hasn't been practiced or realized in activities to start a business, you will never know the advantages and disadvantages of your business, you as the leader or owner of the idea don't need to hand it over to your supporters.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
The funny part is that those same ideas you see as bad business ideas, someone would pursue it and bring it to a big success. It depends on who is handling the idea.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
Before carrying out or running a business, of course starting from a business idea, which is outlined in the planning, and evaluating what activities will be carried out, and where the business will be carried out, it is also necessary to analyze or evaluate the same business competitors and so on.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
Many people often ask me "what is the best business idea?" As for me, the best business idea is a business idea that is immediately executed and tried, not kept on thinking about.

What is the meaning of 1000 brilliant business ideas if they are not executed? Because we don't know where our path to success will come from, there's nothing wrong with trying every possibility and business opportunity that exists.
I think the best business idea is any business that you can do without getting tired of it no matter how the challenges are. That seem to be the best business idea to me

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
According to me a business idea is that concept or an array of a business opportunity that one thinks when put into practice they would generate sales and hence profits from it.

Profit-making is one of the most important aspect of any business which is why any business idea that guarantees you profit making is a very good business idea.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
I think the best business idea is any business that you can do without getting tired of it no matter how the challenges are. That seem to be the best business idea to me

It can also be said so. If you open a business that suits your interests and skills, then you tend to enjoy every process and don't get bored easily. So the best business idea for everyone varies depending on the interests and skills they have.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
It can also be said so. If you open a business that suits your interests and skills, then you tend to enjoy every process and don't get bored easily. So the best business idea for everyone varies depending on the interests and skills they have.
Apart from being based on a person's hobbies and skills, the best businesses can also take advantage of businesses that are currently viral in your city, so you can make big profits in a short time.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
Apart from being based on a person's hobbies and skills, the best businesses can also take advantage of businesses that are currently viral in your city, so you can make big profits in a short time.

But there is a downside to only taking advantage of opportunities based on something that is currently viral in each place. Usually such a business does not last long. Example: Milo ice cream ("Es kepal Milo"), at that time when it was booming, almost everyone was running this business, and now it's not viral anymore, it's hard to find people in this business.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
But there is a downside to only taking advantage of opportunities based on something that is currently viral in each place. Usually such a business does not last long. Example: Milo ice cream ("Es kepal Milo"), at that time when it was booming, almost everyone was running this business, and now it's not viral anymore, it's hard to find people in this business.
You are right sis, viral business is not the main business that you operate, viral business is just an additional business for a moment, or like a seasonal business, the time is not long.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
You are right sis, viral business is not the main business that you operate, viral business is just an additional business for a moment, or like a seasonal business, the time is not long.

True, viral business is more suitable for additions or side. Not suitable for main business. But I've run this business, very tiring. We have to understand, when to add stock, and how much is the right amount. Because sometimes capital money accumulates in goods that don't run out, because they are no longer viral.:D

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
The best business idea is the one that can lead the entrepreneur into generation of more sales and profits through it.Therefore it should be very unique and provide quality customer services.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
True, viral business is more suitable for additions or side. Not suitable for main business. But I've run this business, very tiring. We have to understand, when to add stock, and how much is the right amount. Because sometimes capital money accumulates in goods that don't run out, because they are no longer viral.:D
Make it an experience even though you lose, items are collected but viral moments run out quickly, maybe at first you are too ambitious to buy too many supplies without taking into account sales turnover per day.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
Make it an experience even though you lose, items are collected but viral moments run out quickly, maybe at first you are too ambitious to buy too many supplies without taking into account sales turnover per day.

Of course, because it went viral, it sold a lot, and my stock ran out. As soon as I buy new stock, it doesn't sell well because the viral season is over. One example is faceshield, during the Covid era, there were regulations for wearing faceshield in an office/indoor environment. Now, after I bought faceshield stock again, the government implemented a rule not to have to use faceshield again, so the stock I bought was no longer sold.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.050
Many people often ask me "what is the best business idea?" As for me, the best business idea is a business idea that is immediately executed and tried, not kept on thinking about.

What is the meaning of 1000 brilliant business ideas if they are not executed? Because we don't know where our path to success will come from, there's nothing wrong with trying every possibility and business opportunity that exists.

I think that any kind of business that generates money, revenue and profits for you is the kind of business which might be the better ones. Any business idea that suits you is the best one according to me.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
I think that any kind of business that generates money, revenue and profits for you is the kind of business which might be the better ones. Any business idea that suits you is the best one according to me.

That's right I agree with you. Sometimes some businesses are suitable and best for me, but the same is not necessarily suitable and best for others. Everything returns to the interests, skills, and knowledge that each person has.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
This is why it is important to do what you love and not what you just want to make money from for a while. If you do what you love, you will have the spirit of continuity in you

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
The funny part is that those same ideas you see as bad business ideas, someone would pursue it and bring it to a big success. It depends on who is handling the idea.

This is the reason why people are always advised to acquire more knowledge so that they will have something to work on when an idea comes up so that they can take advantage of it.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484

That's right, I agree with you. Indeed, that's the reality that happens, sometimes someone is successful with a business idea. Then there were other people who followed in his footsteps, but apparently he did not fit and was not successful with the business idea.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I see it as another reason why you have to keep learning all the time. You should never stop learning if you are a business person and you truly want to succeed in your business
This is the reason why people are always advised to acquire more knowledge so that they will have something to work on when an idea comes up so that they can take advantage of it.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
I see it as another reason why you have to keep learning all the time. You should never stop learning if you are a business person and you truly want to succeed in your business

A businessman is required to always be creative and keep up with the times. So, he must always learn all the time, about what new things are currently in the business world. Example: In this digital era, a businessman is required to learn about digital marketing.

Back