What's the best business idea?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
If one is inclined to business, there is always a business idea, but not all are business minded. They are contented with their salary. The best business idea is one they can afford to manage.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
If one is inclined to business, there is always a business idea, but not all are business minded. They are contented with their salary. The best business idea is one they can afford to manage.

That's right, the best business ideas are those we can manage. What is the meaning of a business idea that we are unable to manage, due to limited knowledge, skills, experience, and capital. So whatever business idea is best for you may not be best for me.

enehemie

Complete Stranger
Apr 25, 2023
RIF Cash
$1.400
The best business idea is the one that take into account the person's skill, knowledge strenght and weakness. Its important to find the best business idea to sucess and not waste your ressource by trying something beyond your capacities.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Business ideas that one can comfortably execute without stress can just be the best fof the person you just gave go for the best business idea that you have passion for .

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
There is no best bussness idea there are a lot of great ideas and no matter how bad it is it can still work if you work hard if you lack of ideas internet can help you

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
It depends on what country you are in. I am a fan of small and simple businesses. In my opinion, one of the best businesses is buying and selling clothes, especially in underdeveloped countries

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
A businessman is required to always be creative and keep up with the times. So, he must always learn all the time, about what new things are currently in the business world. Example: In this digital era, a businessman is required to learn about digital marketing.
You know there are also times when you may seem to be very tired of the business but you still need to continue running the business and this is where perseverance comes in.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
You know there are also times when you may seem to be very tired of the business but you still need to continue running the business and this is where perseverance comes in.

That's right, I've felt that way. So if a business doesn't match someone's passion, he might quickly give up and stop. Perseverance, discipline, interest, hard work and smart work, and high spirits are very important in business.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
I see it as another reason why you have to keep learning all the time. You should never stop learning if you are a business person and you truly want to succeed in your business

The people that said that knowledge is power are completely in line when they made that statement because you will have the knowledge to do almost everything you want to do.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
That's right, I've felt that way. So if a business doesn't match someone's passion, he might quickly give up and stop. Perseverance, discipline, interest, hard work and smart work, and high spirits are very important in business.
You are right
Even though you are doing it for the money, if you face too much stress in the business, you will leave it because the business is not something that you love to do

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
People have different preferences when it comes to businesses. A good business idea is the one in which you are very much knowledgeable about. It also comprises of a business idea that can help you solve people's problems.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
People have different preferences when it comes to businesses. A good business idea is the one in which you are very much knowledgeable about. It also comprises of a business idea that can help you solve people's problems.
You just have to be knowledgeable about the business that you want to do. There are some people who do not have the knowledge of the business they want to do and that is why they learn

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Best business idea it is to do what works for you. it shouldn't be what others are doing but what you can really do. no matter how good a business idea is,

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
Best business idea it is to do what works for you. it shouldn't be what others are doing but what you can really do. no matter how good a business idea is,
Exactly
You will surely have one thing that you can do as long as you are a human being. There will be one thing that works better for you so you should focus on it.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
My thought exactly, it is to find that one thing that you can do easily and can do better as long as you are good at a thing and start doing it .

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
My thought exactly, it is to find that one thing that you can do easily and can do better as long as you are good at a thing and start doing it .
Therr is no one that is very dumb that the person will not have something that he can handle or manage very well. Discover yours and work towards it

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Yeah my point exactly. It is not about going for what is trending as a best business idea but go for the one you can easily do and that's the best for you.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
You just have to be knowledgeable about the business that you want to do. There are some people who do not have the knowledge of the business they want to do and that is why they learn
Well, I think knowledge is always the first thing when it comes to running a business. If you do not have enough idea of the business you want to do, you may make a lot of mistakes.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.358
Well, I think knowledge is always the first thing when it comes to running a business. If you do not have enough idea of the business you want to do, you may make a lot of mistakes.
It is crucial to have adequate knowledge whenever you want to engage in any kind of business because it's very important.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.872
This is something a lot of people need to accept because it is not a must that you're going to do what another person has done in his or her own business to succeed but you have to work on your own plan.

Back