What's the best business idea?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.865
That's right, the best business ideas are those we can manage. What is the meaning of a business idea that we are unable to manage, due to limited knowledge, skills, experience, and capital. So whatever business idea is best for you may not be best for me.
Yes, let us only think of a business idea we can manage well to avoid bankruptcy if not done well. We can always have good planning because we like the business idea we have to implement.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
Sure working on your own business idea, model or plan is what will push you to greatness. you need to know that you need to be active your earning will soar

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.865
My business idea always works for me. That's my tactic not to share it to others having the same business as mine to avoid duplication. The customers can sense the originality though.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
Sure originality pays off when it comes to a business idea. you get yours and promote it to start making money you would make good money off it than copying other ideas

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.865
It's a shame copying on others business idea. If get caught, bad shot is the effect. It's better to think on our own business idea and promote it to the max.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been thinking about many business ideas lately. However, the fact of the matter remains that I have not been able to think about an idea till now. I am currently thinking more about it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.865
I have been thinking about many business ideas lately. However, the fact of the matter remains that I have not been able to think about an idea till now. I am currently thinking more about it.
Why not try a business through franchising the same way I did to my milk tea business?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Why not try a business through franchising the same way I did to my milk tea business?

Well, do you mean franchising a business by buying a franchise? There are a few investors who have invested in this sort of business. They tend to purchase franchise of popular brands and companies like McDonald's. However, this requires huge investments.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, let us only think of a business idea we can manage well to avoid bankruptcy if not done well. We can always have good planning because we like the business idea we have to implement.

Of course we have to. When a failure occurs, at least we still have a backup plan to overcome existing failures, so that the business will get back up and develop even better.Make sure we take a plan with the least risk to overcome the problem of failure.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.865
Of course we have to. When a failure occurs, at least we still have a backup plan to overcome existing failures, so that the business will get back up and develop even better.Make sure we take a plan with the least risk to overcome the problem of failure.
Having a good business idea saves you from failure in business. There are ways to make them happen under your planning program.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Having a good business idea saves you from failure in business. There are ways to make them happen under your planning program.

Yes, that's right, we must always have good business ideas, even to develop the business we are running now. Like thinking about what new products will sell well? What products are no longer in demand by the market so there is no need to stock up on goods, etc.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.865
Yes, that's right, we must always have good business ideas, even to develop the business we are running now. Like thinking about what new products will sell well? What products are no longer in demand by the market so there is no need to stock up on goods, etc.
The business ideas are based on the goods or products we want to market. There are ideas like the locations of each product to attract buyers. Will it be right to give some discount and more.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The business ideas are based on the goods or products we want to market. There are ideas like the locations of each product to attract buyers. Will it be right to give some discount and more.

That's right, even an in-store product styling system is a business idea. Goods must be laid out in such a way as to attract buyers to buy their products. Items arranged carelessly then seem unattractive.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't believe that they have ever been a best business idea and I don't believe that they would ever be one so as business people we ought to look out for trending business ideas

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many people often ask me "what is the best business idea?" As for me, the best business idea is a business idea that is immediately executed and tried, not kept on thinking about.

What is the meaning of 1000 brilliant business ideas if they are not executed? Because we don't know where our path to success will come from, there's nothing wrong with trying every possibility and business opportunity that exists.
Very apt, for me, the best business idea is the not really a particular business idea, rather it's an idea borne out of creativity, based on reality on ground and effective implementation, that is what I consider to be a best business idea.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many business ideas. However, I have always believed that the right business idea would work when the conditions and situation is suitable for people and it all depends on the circumstances.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.257
Raw Dex
$0.001
The best business idea is a business idea that would bring about profitability and it will increase productivity. it is however very compulsory to put this into consideration whenever you are trying to create a business idea.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.150
There is no such thing as the best business idea. Some people have managed to become rich just by selling tea and coffee, whereas companies have failed in business even when they are selling luxury cards. It all depends on how you do it.

Back