Which do you prefer working for someone else or building your own business?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As for me personally prefer to build my own business. Yes, I worked for several years for other people to raise capital. For reasons I am not comfortable working under other people's pressure, I built my own business.

Although income from business tends to be unstable and erratic, I can enjoy life more. Apart from that, I am also looking for online job references that are suitable for me, as additional income. How about you?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Same here with me I feel a lot better now and comfortable not working under other people's businesses that will bring high pressure, It is good to built your own business and je your own boss

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have worked for a few companies for many years. Have saved up some money and have an emergency fund. I decided to quit my full time job a few years ago and start doing freelance work on my own. I feel more rewarding being my own boss.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Starting a business has a lot of responsibilities and the economy is bad right now so I don't feel safe starting a business. I prefer to work for someone and get paid. I don't like it much, but I have no other choice now

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
I prefer working for myself, i have goals to achieve, working under someone would not allow me achieve these goals. But on the other hand, working for others gives you the needed experience. So o believe it would be best to work under someone for some time before you start working for yourself.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.648
I would prefer building my own business for that matter. This is because with my business I can have control over my business and can even make more profits for working more harder.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
As for me personally prefer to build my own business. Yes, I worked for several years for other people to raise capital. For reasons I am not comfortable working under other people's pressure, I built my own business.

Although income from business tends to be unstable and erratic, I can enjoy life more. Apart from that, I am also looking for online job references that are suitable for me, as additional income. How about you?

Having your own business is always going to be better than working for another person because it is going to enable you to grow more financially instead of being a working slave for another person growth.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Having your own business is always going to be better than working for another person because it is going to enable you to grow more financially instead of being a working slave for another person growth.
Yeah right, I agree with you. But not everyone views like this. I am also despised by relatives because I do not have a job that pays me a fixed salary every month. Income from business is not so well looked after by them. :D

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.648
For me when you work on your own business you would have that full control of the business. In the sense of improving, coming up with new ways of getting new customers and other stuffs that can lead to the betterment of the business.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I prefer building my own company though there are a lot of work and need to be put in place and responsibility one has to always take but there is a joy that I have when I do what I want to do the time I want it

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.060
Raw Dex
$0.020
I do not prefer working for someone else because it is very stressful for me. I prefer building my own business because ,in this way, I will be more relaxed and I will arrange my daily schedule as I wish.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not prefer working for someone else because it is very stressful for me. I prefer building my own business because ,in this way, I will be more relaxed and I will arrange my daily schedule as I wish.
It's true I totally agree with you, I had the experience of working for someone else. And I don't feel happy about the salary I get from my job, because while working I keep feeling under a lot of pressure and stress. So I only worked temporarily just to raise capital and then I built my own business until now.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070

I prefer building my own because some employees don't value staff like they always feel they are the one benefiting you and you don't have anything to benefit them with and that you can always be replaced anytime.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Everyone would jump on the bandwagon of wanting to build their own businesses but how many people have what it takes to build a good business. I always advise people to stick to earning endeavors that are suited to their abilities.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Starting a business has a lot of responsibilities and the economy is bad right now so I don't feel safe starting a business. I prefer to work for someone and get paid. I don't like it much, but I have no other choice now

I will obviously prefer working for myself and this is why I am working as a freelancer right now. I would prefer starting my own business for sure.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will obviously prefer working for myself and this is why I am working as a freelancer right now. I would prefer starting my own business for sure.
Freelancing is also a good option, as a side business for business people. So as not to interfere with their main job as a businessman. So far I'm only active in paid forums as my side job. Hope there is a survey online site that is good and suitable for me too.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Freelancer is also good. Although I don't consider freelancing a business. But it is good and you can earn extra income monthly but it is not an easy job and you have to always look for a job

Back