Which is better walking or jogging

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I still prefer walking around the town than jogging around the park. When I walk I only take it as strolling and not exercising but I know I am benefitting from it. Before the pandemic I used to walk for 30 minutes on weekends but I had stopped now because my time had become so hectic.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I still prefer walking around the town than jogging around the park. When I walk I only take it as strolling and not exercising but I know I am benefitting from it. Before the pandemic I used to walk for 30 minutes on weekends but I had stopped now because my time had become so hectic.
I do both. I'm thinking to do that this weekend just to think and to be alone. I'm kinda miss doing that.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$9.475
Raw Dex
$0.443
People say jogging is better than walking. But if you cannot jog then walking will benefit you. Whereas I used to walk a lot in the park during the pandemic as I had lots of free time those days but nowadays I hardly get time for it.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do both. I'm thinking to do that this weekend just to think and to be alone. I'm kinda miss doing that.
That's good, I also want to do walking alone.
Post automatically merged:

People say jogging is better than walking. But if you cannot jog then walking will benefit you. Whereas I used to walk a lot in the park during the pandemic as I had lots of free time those days but nowadays I hardly get time for it.
While you did it during pandemic, that's when I stopped because it's hard to walk with mask on and our town has an uphill terrain.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
@relcap23, you can reduce some weight through walking. There is an app that pays you when walking. I will share it with you. You will be encouraged to walk. I will send you the link in your message folder.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
It depends on the stress put on the body, for the same length of time. Walking, regardless of the time, will generally be healthy in a large majority of the cases. Jogging for more than an hour (like running), can potentially be detrimental to the body, if the surface is uneven.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
oh I will send invite on FB so we can be friends there too. am also using data now. There was a brief outage last night and when the power was back our internet hasn't been restored until now. We have globe at home while am using data for my smart sim.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
oh I will send invite on FB so we can be friends there too. am also using data now. There was a brief outage last night and when the power was back our internet hasn't been restored until now. We have globe at home while am using data for my smart sim.
That's our problem now I loaded my Globe WiFi. I don't know when Parasat gets restored. I'll check your fb invite later after doing tasks here. Good morning Flor.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's our problem now I loaded my Globe WiFi. I don't know when Parasat gets restored. I'll check your fb invite later after doing tasks here. Good morning Flor.
Have a great weekend ahead. I am up to many things today, lol laundry, cleaning up,, drop by the office to check on some concerns though it's a Saturday. We're doubling up time due to heavy traffic in business renewals.

Back