Which is better walking or jogging

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's life by the way why didn't you hire a laundry woman just once a week.
You know what? it's hard to find one and I rather hire a cleaner once a week. He cleans the house, the drainage, scrubs the floor and. clear the garbage. We do our laundry separately, I only attend to my own which are not really dirty.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.880
You know what? it's hard to find one and I rather hire a cleaner once a week. He cleans the house, the drainage, scrubs the floor and. clear the garbage. We do our laundry separately, I only attend to my own which are not really dirty.
It is also not safe to hire house help at this time. We see many incidents on TV, housekeepers robbed their masters. and others kidnapped the child they babysit. Better do the chores alone.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I still prefer walking around the town than jogging around the park. When I walk I only take it as strolling and not exercising but I know I am benefitting from it. Before the pandemic I used to walk for 30 minutes on weekends but I had stopped now because my time had become so hectic.
I do both of them and I enjoy it. I usually start with walking, and then jog before I move into running šŸƒ.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Though both jogging and walking gave health benefits, I rather do walking than jogging, it's because of age. lol ;) I could easily get tired once, more energy are being consumed.

Back