Which one is better to invest in Gold or bitcoins?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Both of them have their cons and pros. I always believe to invest my money in Gold as I find crypto to be risky but people like to take a risk and invest in them. How about you? Where do you invest or want to invest?
I prefer to invest in gold because gold will always appreciate no matter how it is

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

ridsa

Complete Stranger
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I choose gold, even the gold price is down but your investment still save and the prices still can back climbing, not like crypto coin you can lose your money and your money never comeback.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$5.795
Raw Dex
$0.053
Okay, it is actually very important to acquire necessary knowledge before you invest in cryptocurrency. That way you will not lose your money.

That's one of the reason I hesitate to invest in crypto currency. Moreover, the rates of the same are so fluctuating that it is risky to invest. I prefer to invest in gold or property.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's one of the reason I hesitate to invest in crypto currency. Moreover, the rates of the same are so fluctuating that it is risky to invest. I prefer to invest in gold or property.
This is really the best time for you to start looking for the best cryptocurrencies to invest on. From now to 2025 you will make a lot of profit.

Last edited:

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$5.795
Raw Dex
$0.053
This is not really the best time for you to start looking for the best cryptocurrencies to invest on. From now to 2025 you will make a lot of profit.

Maybe after few years they will be approved by most of the countries and they will be like real money.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$5.795
Raw Dex
$0.053
Yeah, I believe a few years from now some countries will start accepting cryptocurrency. But there must be some level of regulation

That's important otherwise they will get banned in the countries. There must be rules and regulations for it. I have heard the government of many countries don't approve of it because they think that most illegal transactions are done with cryptocurrencies.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's important otherwise they will get banned in the countries. There must be rules and regulations for it. I have heard the government of many countries don't approve of it because they think that most illegal transactions are done with cryptocurrencies.
Yes, that is actually why several countries are afraid to use cryptocurrency. Their government are trying as much as possible to discourage the use.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$5.795
Raw Dex
$0.053
I believe it is a means to discourage the use of cryptocurrency. Before you can be able to make profit from such tax, it will be hard.

Yes, it is hard there so we don't want to earn anything in crypto. Already we pay taxes we don't want to pay more

Back