Which one is better to invest in Gold or bitcoins?

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both of them have their cons and pros. I always believe to invest my money in Gold as I find crypto to be risky but people like to take a risk and invest in them. How about you? Where do you invest or want to invest?
High risk High Return, i believe that but if i have to choose one of them, GOLD for sure. Because i dont have any idea about crypto.
If i want to do that, i have to learn more and more of course.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Both of them have their cons and pros. I always believe to invest my money in Gold as I find crypto to be risky but people like to take a risk and invest in them. How about you? Where do you invest or want to invest?
Yes in this bear market, it'll be better to invest in gold since the value doesn't depreciate much. However, in other times crypto will give more profit.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like both, Gold is real money and if you invest in it, your money will not lose it's value but Bitcoin is risky, if you invest wisely, you can make money with Bitcoin too.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.325
I would invest in both if I had enough money. Bitcoin has higher potential returns but higher risk, which would be balanced with the lower risk and profits of gold.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's true. We here always try to find out the ways to save taxes but with cryptocurrency, you can never save it.
That's it, it will be very difficult for people to make some good amount of profit in cryptocurrency from your country. I believe the government will do something about it soon.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$5.795
Raw Dex
$0.053
That's it, it will be very difficult for people to make some good amount of profit in cryptocurrency from your country. I believe the government will do something about it soon.

I don't think the government will do anything. It only tries to collect tax from the people.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$5.795
Raw Dex
$0.053
We also have elections every 5 years but the government doesn't need to change. It depends on the votes of the people and which party they select.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We also have elections every 5 years but the government doesn't need to change. It depends on the votes of the people and which party they select.
Okay, our own is every 4 years. I think a lot of people in your country may even be afraid of cryptocurrency because they don't have much knowledge about it yet.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.535
High risk High Return, i believe that but if i have to choose one of them, GOLD for sure. Because i dont have any idea about crypto.
If i want to do that, i have to learn more and more of course.

The main problem is that both gold and cryptocurrencies are very volatile. They could decrease in value at any time and this could lead to losses. The fact of the matter is that you must never invest what you cannot afford to lose in such assets.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.038
With what i have seen, if i am given the opportunity to invest, i think i would go with gold, this is because compared to Bitcoin, gold is actually more stable in terms of price value.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$5.795
Raw Dex
$0.053
Okay, our own is every 4 years. I think a lot of people in your country may even be afraid of cryptocurrency because they don't have much knowledge about it yet.

That's true. They don't know much about it because the government don't promote its use. Our government thinks differently so they don't want cryptocurrency to get into the economy.

Back