Which one is better to invest in Gold or bitcoins?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's true. They don't know much about it because the government don't promote its use. Our government thinks differently so they don't want cryptocurrency to get into the economy.
To be honest, many countries will not make cryptocurrency official because it is risky. I think the government is trying to protect the economy.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
To be honest, many countries will not make cryptocurrency official because it is risky. I think the government is trying to protect the economy.
Even though it is full of risks, Bitcoin is very promising, and is not suitable for the elderly, because it is considered too volatile. but personally I prefer Bitcoin which is full of challenges to always monitor its progress.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
the level of knowledge you have about any of them is what really matters. If you have a lot of knowledge about bitcoin investment and trading it will be very much comfortable for you and vice versa.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Both of them have their cons and pros. I always believe to invest my money in Gold as I find crypto to be risky but people like to take a risk and invest in them. How about you? Where do you invest or want to invest?
To the best of my knowledge, if you don't know much about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, it's better to invest in gold.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know that a lot of people would want to still invest in gold because this is the asset that a lot of people understand more than crypto currency now
God has been in existence for a very long time and a lot of people are already used to do it much more than cryptocurrency. But at this present age people are getting more enlightened about crypto.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
God has been in existence for a very long time and a lot of people are already used to do it much more than cryptocurrency. But at this present age people are getting more enlightened about crypto.
Cryptocurrency has huge reward than gold but gold is more stable than cryptocurrency.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Both of them have their cons and pros. I always believe to invest my money in Gold as I find crypto to be risky but people like to take a risk and invest in them. How about you? Where do you invest or want to invest?
I prefer investing in gold too because I find the crypto investment too risky. The behaviour of coins is unpredictable.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$1.003
I prefer to invest in gold, however, I cannot find the right source here. I will never purchase anything online. There are fake sites lurking around the web. Gold investing is good because it never depreciates but appreciates.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.370
If you want to invest in secured assets try investing in gold. However, you need to understand you cannot profit much. You can invest in bitcoin for exponential growth but it is very risky.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.480
If you want something that can pay you yield quickly and good, it is better to go for bitcoin investment. But if you're patient and your risk threshold is low, you should stick with gold.

Back