Which paid to post forum has the fastest payout?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's definitely not easy and I bet that it's going to be tiring too. I logged in here some 30 minutes back and have made only 13 cents si far. I have a good typing speed. Even that matters..I have replied to some notifications so far. I am yet to check new posts. But seems like I need a break for my eyes. Also, we are not knowledgeable enough to comment on all the topics that we come across. Even browsing to find threads where we can participate takes a lot of time.
Yes it happens, I think what I just do most times is just write 10 comments which is 10 cents and come back later to continue. It's not really easy to keep up the whole day.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Yes it happens, I think what I just do most times is just write 10 comments which is 10 cents and come back later to continue. It's not really easy to keep up the whole day.
I do the same. I don't want to get tired and loose my interest. I generally sit for an hour with online work. I switch between two sites and make few contributions on both of them
Then I take break to finish few chores and work. I come back again and do the same.I do like that for some time.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do the same. I don't want to get tired and loose my interest. I generally sit for an hour with online work. I switch between two sites and make few contributions on both of them
Then I take break to finish few chores and work. I come back again and do the same.I do like that for some time.
Yes you're right. That's a good way to keep doing online jobs like commenting on paid to post forums. It's not easy staying online and typing for most hours a day. It's even more difficult than writing blog articles.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have requested payment many times on forum coin and most of the times the payments are processed inside 1 day if not instantly
Do forum coin pay in crypto or just PayPal? I had an account with them but it's dormant. I didn't earn much from it so I left it for other platforms that'll pay well.

MANASHA

Unfamiliar
Feb 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me RIF seems to be best in terms of fast payout. I received several payments from RIF quickly and hence I am fond of posting on this site forever. Cheers for all

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
Do forum coin pay in crypto or just PayPal? I had an account with them but it's dormant. I didn't earn much from it so I left it for other platforms that'll pay well.
They have PayPal option but if you want crypto then you can exchange with me as I provide my exchange services there too

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They have PayPal option but if you want crypto then you can exchange with me as I provide my exchange services there too
Good they've integrated crypto. It used to be PayPal then. I think I'll find time to visit the platform again and continue where I stopped since it doesn't take any time.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
I think if you want then you should start posting again on forum coin and wherever you like to exchange and get LTC then you can exchange with me.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.161
I believe Mylot, Forum Coin, and Referral Index Forum are the best PTP forums for me. They pay quite fast. I recently joined Trendri and requested my first payout a while ago. I'm hoping to get paid as soon as possible.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
For the payment of the members, I back for the forumcoin.com. The number two Paid to post interns of the speed in sending payments is the bizdustry. My third number according to my personal experience is Referralindex and the last one is trendri.com according to me.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
Post bucks is in the same league too now as they have fixed 22nd for payment so you can request payment on that day and will be paid on the same day

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I believe Mylot, Forum Coin, and Referral Index Forum are the best PTP forums for me. They pay quite fast. I recently joined Trendri and requested my first payout a while ago. I'm hoping to get paid as soon as possible.
Fecom is a professional admin and you should not worry about the payment being delayed there. Your money is safe and you will definitely get it.
Earlier Trendri used to pay within hours of making request. My first two experiences were like that. The third one got delayed. And after waiting for 48 hours and more, I sent a message to Fecom. It seems that he had done the process but it got stuck somewhere due to technical glitch. He processed it again and I received my payment within hours. You can always message him in case of any delay.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Fecom seems so intelligent but I dislike some of his decisions. They are going for more websites but not allowing more posts on single forum
I guess Insured forum is still in suspended state. Correct me if I am wrong. Luxomexchange is the new one. I am yet to try and explore it. I will not be doing it any soon. Well, having multiple sites by the same owner is good. I guess they have to set daily limits on all forums for a regulation to be in place and also to discourage spamming.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
BMF only pays once a month but the good thing is they always pay on time and I have never had a problem with them. I haven't tried RIF yet because I usually exchange my points with users

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
These days it takes many days to pay but when I started on the forum wheel it paid the same day and you could withdraw even 10 cents.I have never come across that had that kind of payment system.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I think a lot of sites Psy fast even our RIF is fast to process the request. Many are processing payment fast that we just have to request payment and we get fast payment

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
These days it takes many days to pay but when I started on the forum wheel it paid the same day and you could withdraw even 10 cents.I have never come across that had that kind of payment system.
Requesting for as low as ten cents...well that sounds impressive. I have never come across any such forum. Are they still doing it? If the payment gateway is PayPal, requesting low payments would end up paying more as the transaction fees at PayPal.

Back