Which paid to post forum has the fastest payout?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
not sure a lot of them pays once in a month like a real job sallary lol hmm I think RIF since it pays on 15 of the month but it's the same for most forums
I never liked getting paid at the end of the month but I think that's how they will be able to calculate their profit so I now understand why that is done

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
These days I think its only forum coin that is paying quickly as they don't follow any such payment schedule and you can expect getting paid inside 24-72 hours most of the time

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
These days I think its only forum coin that is paying quickly as they don't follow any such payment schedule and you can expect getting paid inside 24-72 hours most of the time
I think I will get back to that site Forum Voin. I am hoping my account does not vanish there after months of absence. Is my name still there? Please verify my find. I am now on my summer vacation. I will be back to work 2nd week of August.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
RIf has the fastest payment , could remember when I first cashed out, I placed ba withdrawal and within 24 hours i received my bitcoin payment, was very happy, but I doubt if RIF are now paying in cryptocurrency.
I agree with you. R.I.F. has the fastest pay out. Actually, it is my favourite paid-to-post forum for many reasons. I enjoy working here because I feel very welcome. I make new friends and I learn new things every day. :)

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Trendri was one of the sites that had the highest payout but it is currently on break. I don't really care about those fast payout as far as the site pays as at when it wants to.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
I think I will get back to that site Forum Voin. I am hoping my account does not vanish there after months of absence. Is my name still there? Please verify my find. I am now on my summer vacation. I will be back to work 2nd week of August.
Good, you are on vacation now, so you won't be posting on RIF too?

Forum coin does not vanish or take any action on your account even if you are not active on the website.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
Good, you are on vacation now, so you won't be posting on RIF too?

Forum coin does not vanish or take any action on your account even if you are not active on the website.
I will spend much of my time on RIF, I'm on a summer vacation at home 😁😁. It's still not safe to travel this time. I will also assist my sis in the mall. She's glad I'll assist her but 3 hours only. I will visit forum coin tomorrow.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Frankly speaking I hope the Paid to post forum that has remained paying, legit and had proven the fast payout is the forumcoin. In this month the payment can be really slow until the owner returns from in the end of July.
Oh! Is it about Forum Coin? I have not requested a payment there in long run. I was planning to do so by end of July. I hope that the admin is back from the vacation by now. Even here Jordan has announced for a vacation plan and wants users to send the withdrawal request. I am yet to reach minimum threshold here.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That is good. I cannot place a withdrawal there because I'm not using PayPal and that is why I always sell to you. It is also the same thing as this place too. It has been long I placed withdrawal here though

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.812
That is good. I cannot place a withdrawal there because I'm not using PayPal and that is why I always sell to you. It is also the same thing as this place too. It has been long I placed withdrawal here though
Try to ask @cherry123 how she created her PayPal account. She might teach you how she did it. PayPal should not restrict your country because many are doing business online.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Try to ask @cherry123 how she created her PayPal account. She might teach you how she did it. PayPal should not restrict your country because many are doing business online.
That is exactly what I am thinking too but I will try to ask her because I know so many people who are using PayPal in my country even though it is not allowed here

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.825
RIF pays fast but admin is not active from many days. If Admin is active you can expect payment almost instantly.
Yes that's right, whenever the admin is around you can definitely expect your payment to come on time. The only time you may not get it on time is when the admin is not around, and he usually sends a message across about it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Yes that's right, whenever the admin is around you can definitely expect your payment to come on time. The only time you may not get it on time is when the admin is not around, and he usually sends a message across about it.
The only thing with our argument is that is not always around but he always make our payments whenever he's around so is a trustworthy person. I have no problem or doubt about this website

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I guess it's forumcoin since most forums pays once a month and that's it only forumcoin pays after 3 or so days and you always get your money wich is amazing

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
Forum coin dot com has the quickest payout system and after that its Referral Index forum and beer money forum and I am part of these three websites only that are legit

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
Forumcoins is fastes from all. Just send email to Fergal and he pay tommorow in morning (at least per my time zone). If he goes to vacation or be offline for few days he always annouce it.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
That's why I said it's Forum coin that is leading the charts and not sure what's happening with RIF now. I have requested payment the moment I saw the announcement and not sure when I'll be getting the payment

Back