Which paid to post forum has the fastest payout?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I like the faster payouts of forum coin and they are so good with it, You can expect your payment almost immediately or in max 1-2 days
I totally agree there. I have not requested for payout in last few months as I am accumulating my money to a bigger amount. But all my previous experiences with payment has been very smooth. I have received the payment within few hours of submitting my payment request. Fergal is very quick.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
I totally agree there. I have not requested for payout in last few months as I am accumulating my money to a bigger amount. But all my previous experiences with payment has been very smooth. I have received the payment within few hours of submitting my payment request. Fergal is very quick.
Yes my experience is good with forum coin and this is one of the reasons I am interested to buy forum coins from anyone that is willing to sell

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
Requesting for as low as ten cents...well that sounds impressive. I have never come across any such forum. Are they still doing it? If the payment gateway is PayPal, requesting low payments would end up paying more as the transaction fees at PayPal.
Currently, you need at least $5 to ask for payment. and Paypal is the only payment method you can use. In the past when they were sending small payments, they did not have any fees.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Currently, you need at least $5 to ask for payment. and Paypal is the only payment method you can use. In the past when they were sending small payments, they did not have any fees.
That sounds good. What kind of forum is that? Is it similar to other forums like Forum Coin, RIF etc?? Or does it require special interests like business and finance as in case of Insured forum or luxomexchange?? I am not sure if I have ever explored the site. If it's a good one, I might give it a try later.
Post automatically merged:

Yes my experience is good with forum coin and this is one of the reasons I am interested to buy forum coins from anyone that is willing to sell
I have seen you advertising for the same here and if I am not wrong even on other platforms. I hope you get users willing ro do that. I feel comfortable accumulating my forum coins there till it becomes more than 30 dollars. I know that it's a trusted site and my earnings are safe there.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
That sounds good. What kind of forum is that? Is it similar to other forums like ForumCoin, RIF etc?? Or does it require special interests like business and finance as in case of Insured forum or luxomexchange?? I am not sure if I have ever explored the site. If it's a good one, I might give it a try later.
I was talking about The Forum Wheel, which is a post-exchange platform. By joining this site you will get access to forum posting opportunities. You earn 11 cents per post. Sadly, the platform is now not accepting members from Asia and Africa.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
That sounds good. What kind of forum is that? Is it similar to other forums like Forum Coin, RIF etc?? Or does it require special interests like business and finance as in case of Insured forum or luxomexchange?? I am not sure if I have ever explored the site. If it's a good one, I might give it a try later.
Post automatically merged:

I have seen you advertising for the same here and if I am not wrong even on other platforms. I hope you get users willing ro do that. I feel comfortable accumulating my forum coins there till it becomes more than 30 dollars. I know that it's a trusted site and my earnings are safe there.
I have offer to pay PB credits, RIF and even bank transfer to Indian users if they are willing to sell their FC

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I was talking about The Forum Wheel, which is a post-exchange platform. By joining this site you will get access to forum posting opportunities. You earn 11 cents per post. Sadly, the platform is now not accepting members from Asia and Africa.
Thanks for your reply. That's a good pay rate. 11 cents per post is a very good rate. I assume that they would prefer quality posts with more words. It's sad that they have stopped accepting members from Asia and Africa.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I'm grateful that forums I work with process payments faster like in 24-48 hours. so I know about 3 good forums now yeah RIF is fast, have received payment in 24 hours

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
We need to wait for the arrival of Post loop and Forum wheel as both these websites were stand out back in those days
Postloop closed the shop a long time ago, The Forum Wheel is still functional. They are only accepting north American users at the moment but if you had signed up earlier you can still post and make money.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
I think for now I am in to only 2 paid forums trendri and RIF i received every payment from these two especially RIF within 24 hours you can try them out

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
Postloop closed the shop a long time ago, The Forum Wheel is still functional. They are only accepting north American users at the moment but if you had signed up earlier you can still post and make money.
I hope they can start accepting new users from our countries too so that we can start making decent money like we used to in those days

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
not sure a lot of them pays once in a month like a real job sallary lol hmm I think RIF since it pays on 15 of the month but it's the same for most forums

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
not sure a lot of them pays once in a month like a real job sallary lol hmm I think RIF since it pays on 15 of the month but it's the same for most forums
That's the latest one at RIF. Recently it has started with the monthly payment. The same has been with myLot. It pays monthly, on 15 of each month. But still there are others like Forum Coin that pays whenever we request for withdrawal.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
That's the latest one at RIF. Recently it has started with the monthly payment. The same has been with myLot. It pays monthly, on 15 of each month. But still there are others like Forum Coin that pays whenever we request for withdrawal.
yes and that's great I like forumcoin right now I'm going to post some posts

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
yes and that's great I like forumcoin right now I'm going to post some posts
I have not been there recently as I am not much into online space these days due to time constraints. But I am surely going to spend some time there tomorrow. I have one article half written for FC for a while. I will try to finish and post it there. I hope I can do what I plan for tomorrow.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I do not know exactly which has the fastest payment of all ptp forums, I guess they must be either RIF or Forumcoin since for example Beermoneyforum has a payment date on the 25th of each month.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
Frankly speaking I hope the Paid to post forum that has remained paying, legit and had proven the fast payout is the forumcoin. In this month the payment can be really slow until the owner returns from in the end of July.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Frankly speaking I hope the Paid to post forum that has remained paying, legit and had proven the fast payout is the forumcoin. In this month the payment can be really slow until the owner returns from in the end of July.
Well in that case you can always try to exchange your FC points with another member as I do to receive the payment, sometimes it is the best if you want to get your money quickly.

Back