Which preparations are required prior to a job interview?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe that most people that are going for interview who didn't plan well before the day of the interview will always find it very difficult to be relaxed because they will not have any idea of what the questions might be like.
Probably,people who do not prepare well before going for an interview will probably not feel relaxed. They may even be afraid.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
Over confident interviewee may intimidate the interviewers. For all we know an applicant can be a future colleague and who knows may surpass the interviewer's position in the future.
There are times that some interviewers are unfair for not letting an overqualified applicant to join the company. They did this because the applicant's qualifications is far better than them. I had experienced this before.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.305
The only preparations you need during a job interview are right focus, composure, self trust, self confidence and proper grooming. Presence of mind is a must to avoid cramming and forgetting. Come prepared.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are times that some interviewers are unfair for not letting an overqualified applicant to join the company. They did this because the applicant's qualifications is far better than them. I had experienced this before.
Exactly. They are being intimidated and feels insecure of their position in the company.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The only preparations you need during a job interview are right focus, composure, self trust, self confidence and proper grooming. Presence of mind is a must to avoid cramming and forgetting. Come prepared.
Definitely, having confidence and composure is very important and necessary. Self-trust just like you have stated is also a must.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
Exactly. They are being intimidated and feels insecure of their position in the company.
I remembered when I had one of my job interviews. I was so frustrated because the interviewer declined my application and asked why. She said that you are overqualified and it will waste my time working with them. What a silly alibi for her to say this.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Before going to a job interview it is always important to study how the company operates. That way you'll be able to understand some certain things if asked.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
While preparing for a job interview, it is prevalent to think about what the company stand to gain and what you can contribute to the growth of the company. Express yourself politely and promise to work with the company to achieve the common goal even as you work in obedience to the rules and regulations

Last edited:

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.305
Prior to a job interview, one needs to relax and prepare to answer some possible questions like work experiences, attitudes toward work, the reason why apply, and how much time he or she could perform the assigned tasks or work once gets hired.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.013
Before going to a job interview, it is always good to prepare. it is also important to study about the company you are seeking a job and how it's operates.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.305
The first time I experienced a job interview was so overwhelming, instead of three people to interview me, only two were considered substantial to consider hiring me. I was so stunned.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
The goal of a job interview, which can be conducted in a variety of methods, is to determine who is the best candidate for the position. Employment interviews are a type of two-way conversation where the goals of the two parties are different. With regard to character, reasoning ability, ethics, experience, and qualifications, the interviewer compares candidates against one another. To persuade the interviewer that they are the best candidate for the position, the applicant has just one main goal.
Prior to a job interview , you need to know lots about the job and organisation you are about applying to.Also you need to be able to stand out among others by making proposals so the management will see what they stand to gain if you are employed.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.468
For me I think one should figure out on finding the possible answers to the possible interview questions and look for tips regarding the exercise. They make sure to show up in the venue atleast one hour before the scheduled interview time

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Having brief knowledge about the company history in which we applied does help and we should have answers ready to weird questions like " why you left your previous job" etc

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.013
You need to start by being yourself to stand out among others. Answer your questions uniquely and get yourself out there to be noticed. Learn about the job and organisation as well

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
We need to get ready to answer weird questions and should answer these comfortably and firmly and this shows how confident we are and can be an asset to the company

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
You need to start by being yourself to stand out among others. Answer your questions uniquely and get yourself out there to be noticed. Learn about th

it is always important to be relaxed and confident whenever you go for a job interview. When you're not confident you can even forget what you have prepared to say.
You need to set aside all fears especially if the interview is your first one. If this is not done you may even perform less than your expectations and that would have been very bad and may allow such person lose the job.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think we just need to be confident and should practice questions that we can expect them asking us because they will also test our patience level and how we answer questions about salary

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You have to take your time and learn everything there is to know about the company. You also need to know some of the questions that might be asked and look if you have answers for them.

Back