Who is the first person you follow on RIF?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
My goodness what's on their mind. At first not easy but after some tries it's not anymore difficult. That was my first experience here that's why my posts were transfered by admin to their right places hehe.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Who is the very first person you followed on RIF?

Not following a member or members here will not hurt us. Following people will not increase our earnings. It will depend on our willingness to earn daily.
I didn't follow anyone because I am new here but I believe I can make many new friends in RIF because when I was reading the comments I noticed that everyone is friendly.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
This is a very wonderful question.I love RIF and i love evreybody here because we are a family but emphasis that you have got to be a QUALITY PERSON.I have not followed anyone by clicking a button but i ahve always been inspired by thye drive and working culture of @Ginger ,@Mikky and am slowly following @Shavkat but everyone is so amazing here.There were some farmiliar faces like @oldbuddy and alot more.Ohh may goodness we have really been around and i love you all.

Last edited:

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The very first person I followed here was @Jose2816 , there wasn't much reasons to explain why i followed him because he wasn't an active member then but the moment I received the notification that @Jose2816 followed me I decided to return the gesture.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I thought I was right, but I just looked at my profile and it said: "You are not currently following any members."
I'm not sure I need to, can't I just treat everyone who is active the same?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I thought I was right, but I just looked at my profile and it said: "You are not currently following any members."
Way to go,this is a personal prerogative and everyone can exercise it as they please.Am sure though that when you do have alot of followers you may get some sort of pageasa famous person just like the likes.The greatest advantage is that if you want to learn some traits from those people virtually offcourse just follow then to easily track their content and enjoy reading it.

Hi buddy, you are not obligated to follow anyone here. You can treat everyone the same. With follow or without, we can still communicate to others.
Post automatically merged:

Oh my, I never follow anyone I think! :):p
Follow for more. Lol. Just kidding. You don't have to not a requirement I know. I was only asking the community.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
I would like to thank Starmix for inviting me and encouraging me to visit the site often.
You are welcome my friend, Hoping you enjoyed being here in RIF. Just do what makes you happy and earn savings and other interest you would mean for your online income. Mine is for payment of PARASAT Wi-Fi.

Last edited:
Back