Why do You Request Payment at low amounts?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.333
I feel if we are taking crypto payments then it's ok because the fee is not too much when we get paid through crypto but if we opt this for Paypal then we are paying a very high fee to Paypal and this is the reason you won't see me going for lower payments and I like to get at $30 minimum on websites that I trust.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
For a long time I would not easily make such an amount from one site in a month, it is very hard to make $50 from most of the petty sites I work on because I just do not have the dedicated time to earn that amount. I have to split my time between offline work and getting to create my own thing but I do need the money to compound and use part of it to invest in my brand and everything. So I would always make low-volume withdrawals.But i would not use paypal for high volume payments.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I know but I still don't understand why someone will ask payment every 3-4 days when they know the website is legit lol
Why would someone do that,unless there is a way that the have managed to accumillate the threshold in a short period of time.Also i think the admins would best advice such a person or better still they can utilize the market place and get to exchange with someone there if they badly need the cash in their wallet.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I guess it is because a lot of us need money badly or urgently so we just have to withdraw the moey
I feel if we are taking crypto payments then it's ok because the fee is not too much when we get paid through crypto but if we opt this for Paypal then we are paying a very high fee to Paypal and this is the reason you won't see me going for lower payments and I like to get at $30 minimum on websites that I trust.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.333
Why would someone do that,unless there is a way that the have managed to accumillate the threshold in a short period of time.Also i think the admins would best advice such a person or better still they can utilize the market place and get to exchange with someone there if they badly need the cash in their wallet.
I don't see admins stopping users but I feel they should understand on their own

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I don't see admins stopping users but I feel they should understand on their own
I have always liked low volume cashouts not up until i decided to start building a portfolio with a named paid to post site.I want some some of my cash as forum currency.I just hope i do not lose out just in case.But again success is for risk takers in this world.More importantly i just feel like i should be able to give out a few task jobs costing about $5 in each month.It would really make me feel great about myslef in my online journey.I have done this before and i have always been proud about it.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.091
I think it is normal to redeem a low amount to determine if the site is legit or not. I was thinking that I need to reach higher than the lower amount previously here. It is my preference to redeem my payment once a month starting now.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.333
I have always liked low volume cashouts not up until i decided to start building a portfolio with a named paid to post site.I want some some of my cash as forum currency.I just hope i do not lose out just in case.But again success is for risk takers in this world.More importantly i just feel like i should be able to give out a few task jobs costing about $5 in each month.It would really make me feel great about myslef in my online journey.I have done this before and i have always been proud about it.
I don't like to pay the fee to Paypal but we cannot skip it so if we go for payment at low amounts the fee will be low so in order to save on fee I go for bigger payments only

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I don't like to pay the fee to Paypal but we cannot skip it so if we go for payment at low amounts the fee will be low so in order to save on fee I go for bigger payments only
You really should go for airtm and paytm.You can have a payeer account or skrill.These are fast for peer to peer transactions there.So you get your cash as crypto which you convert to payeer dollars or euros. and then you go on airtm and withdraw it as paytm or any of the indian common mobile money services.

Last edited:

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I request payout at lower amount because these days you cannot trust sites. Sometimes they stop there operations and don't pay you and in that case if you have accumulated a huge amount that will be wasted. I have learned it when bubblews disappeared in few days

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I think it is normal to redeem a low amount to determine if the site is legit or not. I was thinking that I need to reach higher than the lower amount previously here. It is my preference to redeem my payment once a month starting now.
You are very right because it will not be nice for you to work for a week and you will end up knowing that the site is not legit

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I think it is just the urge to hold cash. For some, holding cash in their pocket or bank account gives them huge confidence. So they don't want all those virtual money.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
It's everyone's own decision but I think it's better to wait for some time to reach a substantially higher amount.

I always want to wait and accumulate some huge amount of money but then I get scared that I will lose my money if the site gets closed or something wrong happens.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.333
I always want to wait and accumulate some huge amount of money but then I get scared that I will lose my money if the site gets closed or something wrong happens.
I can understand but I have esker all this in life and was scammed too but still I prefer bigger payments on at least websites that I trust

Back