Why do You Request Payment at low amounts?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
I guess some persons are just scared, most people request for their payment simply cause they feel anything could happen at anytime to these sites even when it is legit, so they ask for lower payments just to be on the safer side.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I like to get paid as soon as I can, so I can deposit the funds where I earn interest daily and compound them. I only deal in Crypto, so fees are not a problem for me.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.433
I am only posting on forums, because powerful people are making fake allegations that all my paypal income are gifts from relatives to slander, cheat, exploit me, so I post on forums only so that I have payments from multiple sources in different countries.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I feel if we are taking crypto payments then it's ok because the fee is not too much when we get paid through crypto but if we opt this for Paypal then we are paying a very high fee to Paypal and this is the reason you won't see me going for lower payments and I like to get at $30 minimum on websites that I trust.

Why do You Request Payment at low amounts?
In my case I have to do it for security we don't know unforeseen events like sudden web hacking, sudden closure or bankruptcy, so you can't anymore withdraw. PayPal charges for $10, ($1)but that's their business policy.

Back