Why do You Request Payment at low amounts?

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I usually do not request low payout, my reputation is high payouts, but if some site is moving suspicious way, I will immediately request payout.
Yup I don't request at low amount because I save money and then withdraw to buy sometimes nice but if the website is suspicious and many people have problems with it I request payout as soon as I can

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.333
As I said above I am fine with others doing that but its ultimately their loss and they can at least trust a website like a forum coin and Referral Index forum

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I feel if we are taking crypto payments then it's ok because the fee is not too much when we get paid through crypto but if we opt this for Paypal then we are paying a very high fee to Paypal and this is the reason you won't see me going for lower payments and I like to get at $30 minimum on websites that I trust.

Why do You Request Payment at low amounts?
well most of the time we do request for pay house with no amount due to the fact that one is urgently in need of the money we should be paid out and then converted into their local currency to be used as it is something they need to do urgently.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
In my opinion it depends on the type of the earning website in question. Sites like my lot has an automatic payment system that pays all the users with $5 and more accumulated on their accounts on the 15 th of every month.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I request for low payout especially if it's my first payout to test the grounds. However small amount for me is very significant if transferred to PayPal because it will add up to my other earning from other online activities which I then transfer to my bank account.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.333
Its their choice and let them enjoy and their excuse is they are scared if the website will shut down then they won't get anything in return so they are fine getting paid at low amounts

Back