Why do You Request Payment at low amounts?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sometimes we may be sceptical of the platform that we work with and that would result in making withdrawals more often.
Yes, exactly. This is another reason why we withdraw money quickly. And again next month, what if it becomes a scam? So it is better to always withdraw money As soon as we reach the minimum withdrawal

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Yes, exactly. This is another reason why we withdraw money quickly. And again next month, what if it becomes a scam? So it is better to always withdraw money As soon as we reach the minimum withdrawal
Anything can happen online and we can never trust them hundred percent.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I have been known to cash out as low as $5 before but that has been because I needed the money and I was able to withdraw it so I did. I am getting into the habit if I do not need the money to leave it as long as I can before I withdraw so that the fees are not so hard-hitting for me.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Anything can happen online and we can never trust them hundred percent.
Yes, we cannot control everything, especially when we are talking about online business. Everything changes very quickly and we have to be ready for everything. That's why I think we need an offline job

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Yes, we cannot control everything, especially when we are talking about online business. Everything changes very quickly and we have to be ready for everything. That's why I think we need an offline job
Working online comes with huge level of risk because it lacks adequate regulation.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honestly, I can no longer trust any site in online business, especially when we are talking about PTP forums. In recent months, I think 2 or 3 famous forums did not pay users
The truth is that most of these websites are not to be totally interested because they would come with different set of rules.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth is that most of these websites are not to be totally interested because they would come with different set of rules.
Yes, this is another thing I don't like about PTP forums. They change the rules whenever they want and update the site. Sometimes these changes reduce the income of users and ask them to do more work, which is not fair for me

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the reasons I quickly withdraw my payment even if it's a small amount is because I need money. Yes, I can't wait at least to pay my internet bill. LOL
Yes, I am usually like that. The needs of life are many and the costs are high, so I cannot be patient. Another thing is that the site may stop paying users. There is always this stress in working online

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes, I am usually like that. The needs of life are many and the costs are high, so I cannot be patient. Another thing is that the site may stop paying users. There is always this stress in working online
Yes that's right, there is no guarantee a site will continue to pay forever. Even though the site is legit, we don't know what will happen in the future. Instead of being disappointed it's better for me to continue withdrawing payments when it reaches the minimum threshold. :D

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Since the money received is usually channelled to expenses I usually withdraw it once it reaches the minimum value. Another reason why I withdraw small amounts is the time it takes to process payments. I don't to wait for long.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Since the money received is usually channelled to expenses I usually withdraw it once it reaches the minimum value. Another reason why I withdraw small amounts is the time it takes to process payments. I don't to wait for long.
Yes, I really agree with you. It also takes quite a long time to reach the minimum payment limit, so don't wait even longer, I sometimes let my balance on Paypal run up to a certain amount LOL

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
For me I have two reasons for this: One, financial constraints can cause you to withdraw the small amount you had accumulated in the event of the need and secondly when you doubt that the earning site might scam you with your huge earnings that you had accumulated on the site.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
Because the danger of getting scammed is often behind the corner, especially in the case of pay to Android apps. And they often scam from one day to another. Better is to get few money and now, than to lose a discreet accumulated amount.

Working online comes with huge level of risk because it lacks adequate regulation.

Yes, that's a sore point and unfortunately, it exists another worse sore point if regulation would come to even regulate the pay to play Android apps, pay to surveys, pay to chat...as various government, including in my country, would oblige users to open a VAT (very, very expensive in south Europe) or to register themselves as self-employed people (that in Spain costs around 300 euros per month). This would become a nonsense for many, many people who would find themselves with the obligation to pay such a huge fee (and the south European VAT is very worse, as it comes to cost 4000 euros per year and other thousands of compulsory accountant fees) to only earn 5 dollars per month from surveys (and depending on circumstances, in my former country there is yet the obligation to explain to the tax authorities about such earnings, with the risk to be severely fined if you haven't a opened VAT).

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me I have two reasons for this: One, financial constraints can cause you to withdraw the small amount you had accumulated in the event of the need and secondly when you doubt that the earning site might scam you with your huge earnings that you had accumulated on the site.
Majorly, the thing that would make you request for low amount is when you are in need of money very urgently.

Back