Why do You Request Payment at low amounts?

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
I feel if we are taking crypto payments then it's ok because the fee is not too much when we get paid through crypto but if we opt this for Paypal then we are paying a very high fee to Paypal and this is the reason you won't see me going for lower payments and I like to get at $30 minimum on websites that I trust.

Sometimes it is not actually planned, one situation or the other can make you request for payment even for a much more lower amount.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I realized that this is a mistake because it causes you to not have a plan for your money and spend it. In the long run, this will make you demotivated and unable to work

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I feel if we are taking crypto payments then it's ok because the fee is not too much when we get paid through crypto but if we opt this for Paypal then we are paying a very high fee to Paypal and this is the reason you won't see me going for lower payments and I like to get at $30 minimum on websites that I trust.

I want my money to be credited to PayPal and accumulate it there together with my other earnings from other websites. If the exchange rate of dollars rose up and have saved enough I then moved the funds to my regular savings account where it bears interest.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I want my money to be credited to PayPal and accumulate it there together with my other earnings from other websites. If the exchange rate of dollars rose up and have saved enough I then moved the funds to my regular savings account where it bears interest.
You can deposit even smaller amounts in CryptoWin and earn much better interest than a bank will pay you and get paid daily.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am more motivated to work when the money accumulates in my bank account. But when I withdraw the money, I have no motivation to work again. That's why I don't do it

nela13

Complete Stranger
Apr 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I only cash out low amounts if it is the first time I am requesting for a payment in a site. If I trust a website I usually let the money build before the withdrawal.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.970
Nowadays, it is difficult to trust websites, so whenever I hit the minimum payout, I typically withdraw right away. Most of them later turned into scam websites. Better be safe than sorry.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
I choose lower payments even if I pay much bigger fee. I do this with new sites since I don't want to be scammed. Better get 4.40$ from requested 5$ than get zero because of delayed payment.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
There are persons who actually rely on these sites to survive one way or another. And they need this money, hence they have no choice than to request for payment every once in awhile.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, I am like that. I would like to collect my money and then withdraw but I can't. I want to withdraw money as soon as I reach the minimum withdrawal

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Yes, I am like that. I would like to collect my money and then withdraw but I can't. I want to withdraw money as soon as I reach the minimum withdrawal
Look at the case of trendri closing down. Some people had their funds stuck in there and some were above withdrawal threshold. Only people that applied for withdrawal at the time of the closing down.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sometimes we may be sceptical of the platform that we work with and that would result in making withdrawals more often.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I know some people that cashout everyday. That's because the way some sites operate don't give them assurance. And with the recent shutdown of paid to post forums, the trend would rather increase.

Back