Why do You Request Payment at low amounts?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Experience has taught us lessons to always ask for payment immediately you reach payout. Some forums would wait for you to accumulate your earnings until it becomes big and when you attempt to withdraw it, you will be denied.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
I feel if we are taking crypto payments then it's ok because the fee is not too much when we get paid through crypto but if we opt this for Paypal then we are paying a very high fee to Paypal and this is the reason you won't see me going for lower payments and I like to get at $30 minimum on websites that I trust.

Why do You Request Payment at low amounts?
Just for one reason: If you hold payments until 30 $ may the PTC site closes at this moment and run away with funds or even survey site or any rewarding program.

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I know but I still don't understand why someone will ask payment every 3-4 days when they know the website is legit lol
Yeah I agree. If we can save on the fees then we should just accumulate till we have a large sum and then request payout. No point paying 3.7% + $0.50 in PayPal fees every single payout. If you request payout every time you hit $5, that would be $0.685 going to taxes. The 3.7% fee is a fixed percentage, so we can’t really change it but the $0.50 fee for every transaction can be saved by simply avoiding requesting payment very frequently. So keep stacking before you get your payout. RIF 💯

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.333
I have around $5 on a website but they don't have BTC or any crypto, just Paypal is available so I am still thinking if I should get paid or wait

Back