Why some people may find it difficult to make money online

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Some people face difficulty to earn online when they start working and after few defeat they quit this field, people must start working online and they must keep continue it they must not give up.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Anyone who do not have the necessary skill will find it very difficult to make money on the internet. It is always very important to seek knowledge first before you try to make money in any venture.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Many people may not have the necessary knowledge or experience to effectively monetize their online presence or to create and promote their own products or services
If you're not offering something unique to customers online, it is going to be very difficult for you to make money online especially when you are trying to use a brand that is already saturated.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
If you don't have any special skills, it's not easy to make good money online. For online jobs like surveys, post on forums, microtasks, you don't get pay much. You need to spend a lot of time on these sites to make decent earnings.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you're not offering something unique to customers online, it is going to be very difficult for you to make money online especially when you are trying to use a brand that is already saturated.
Probably, anyone who is interested in making money online should always have something to offer. It will be extremely difficult for you to make any tangible money online if you're not offering anything. That is why people should learn skills.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
some people like to do the old way and lazy to try the new one or they not have a knowledge and online access to do online business.
This is also why some people cannot just quit their jobs offline and work online. Working online is not for every one to have. They need to have soft skills that can be used when working to regular jobs online. In this way, they can able to survive using the Internet at home.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is also why some people cannot just quit their jobs offline and work online. Working online is not for every one to have. They need to have soft skills that can be used when working to regular jobs online. In this way, they can able to survive using the Internet at home.
Probably, anyone who do not have skills should not bother about quitting his or her offline job in order to focus in the online space. It requires a lot of work to be able to achieve that and you need to start making money first before taking the decision.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.571
For me I think this is because most people are nowadays being scammed online for looking for easy and free money online. Majority of the people don't have idea that it's not easy to earn online but only through hard work and persistence, patience.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me I think this is because most people are nowadays being scammed online for looking for easy and free money online. Majority of the people don't have idea that it's not easy to earn online but only through hard work and persistence, patience.
Yeah, so many people have the mindset of getting rich quick on the internet which is usually not realistic. That is why majority of them keep on venturing into Ponzi schemes that will end up scamming them.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yeah, so many people have the mindset of getting rich quick on the internet which is usually not realistic. That is why majority of them keep on venturing into Ponzi schemes that will end up scamming them.

I've actually been a victim of Ponzi scheme some years ago when I don't know much about it and you can't really blame those people that lack the knowledge about what ponzi is all about. It is why they said that information is power.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is not everyone that will make money online. So it is normal for them to find it difficult to make money online.
And why some are unable to make money online is because they want to start big and this is very rear.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some people like quick money which they cannot make online if they don't work diligently. Another thing is some do not know how to collect their earnings, they have no PayPal and no bank account where they can transfer earnings.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.360
The only reason why some people cannot make money online is because of lack of skills. If you want to work online, just like in offline work, you need skills and knowledge.. You also need to work really hard to earn decent amount.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Some people find it difficult to make an income online, usually because they are technologically illiterate, and do not understand the world of the internet. So it is very important for us to continue studying the internet so we can make money online according to the demands of the times.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
The major reason most people use to find it difficult to find work online is simply because of lack of coordination and impatience. An online worker must be patience and be committed to a single business. Jumping from one pillar to post will only complicate and make a worker lose quality time and money.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've actually been a victim of Ponzi scheme some years ago when I don't know much about it and you can't really blame those people that lack the knowledge about what ponzi is all about. It is why they said that information is power.
Of course, I usually do not blame people that fall victims because most of them are newbies on the internet and they are usually brainwashed by some people. Some of them think that making money online is something you will just put money and cash out.

MANASHA

Unfamiliar
Feb 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can relate to this. I have been hunting online gigs for so many years now, and until now I can't find one that will help me to alleviate from poverty. Some factors that I think that contributes for my difficulty in finding one, is maybe because of lack of skills and lack of funds to invest online. There are many platforms that will help you earn better but the problem is they need money that you can invest which for now I don't have any to spare. There are platforms that will help you a little but their existence wont last long. I think trading will give you a better earning but it requires risks and a couple amount of money to start.
I understand your struggle in finding online gigs that can help alleviate your financial situation. Lack of skills and funds can indeed hinder one's ability to earn online. Many platforms require an initial investment, which can be a challenge if you don't have any spare money. Some platforms may offer a little help, but they may not be sustainable in the long run. Trading can potentially offer higher earnings, but it also involves risks and an initial investment. It's important to assess your financial situation and risk tolerance before considering trading or any other investment opportunities.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.533
I also find it difficult to earn online but its more like a necessity now as I don't think I can work on part-time job so better to concentrate on it

Back